No announcement yet.

Daily Quiz Reload: What Do YOU want?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the pass week I can not log into daily quiz what is the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by barbarossa58 View Post
      Is there a weekly quiz for April 7-11?
      Yes, both quizzes are now here;

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...p?do=Cat&id=12
      Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

I cannot find the weekly quiz. Can you tell us how to navigate to it?
        thanks

Comment

Originally posted by judged View Post
          I cannot find the weekly quiz. Can you tell us how to navigate to it?
          thanks
          Updated the 3rd quiz for the new week. The winner of the first quiz (randomly selected) was Emil_G. He was awarded the $50 credit to our store!

All 3 quizzes are now here;

Comment

In case you are interested, I have the questions and answers for the first quiz located here. Don't read this first - take the quiz first!

Take the quiz

Get the answers

Comment

Waiting with baited breath.

Comment

We are going to work on the quiz system this week. We hope this may be the last temporary quiz we need.

The winner of the second quiz (randomly selected) was Benedict XVI. He was awarded the $50 credit to our store!

The 4th quiz is here;

Comment

I have to call your attention to the question on this week's quiz regarding the Burr conspiracy. The answer should be-to instigate warbetween France and the US. However, the correct response posed states breaking Louisiana away from the Union. This is incorrect. Louisiana was purchased in 1803, the Burr conspiracy takes place prior to the US purchase. I believe Burr wanted to establish an empire using land in what is now Louisiana. France owned the territory.

Comment

Thanks for noticing the apparent discrepancy. This could have been better worded. America took possession of the Louisiana Purchase in 1803, followed by a formal ceremony early in 1804. Burr was arrested in 1806, ostensibly on his way to New Orleans to seize the city. No one is certain exactly what Burr intended, and he himself may not have known for sure. He apparently wanted to create an empire that may have included parts of any or all of these: Mexico, LA Purchase, American Southwest (Alabama, Mississippi area). At any rate, America had taken possession of the Louisiana Territory, but none of it was technically in the Union, which requires statehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Blitzpuppy View Post
                      Thanks for noticing the apparent discrepancy. This could have been better worded. America took possession of the Louisiana Purchase in 1803, followed by a formal ceremony early in 1804. Burr was arrested in 1806, ostensibly on his way to New Orleans to seize the city. No one is certain exactly what Burr intended, and he himself may not have known for sure. He apparently wanted to create an empire that may have included parts of any or all of these: Mexico, LA Purchase, American Southwest (Alabama, Mississippi area). At any rate, America had taken possession of the Louisiana Territory, but none of it was technically in the Union, which requires statehood.
                      Given that Lousiana was not in the Union, can I have my score adjusted?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X