X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Book: The Epic of the 101st Airborne

Special Offer to ACG Forum Members!
    Buy now and get free shipping!*

The Weider History Group is excited to announce we are selling The Epic of the 101st Airborne: A Pictorial Record of a Great Fighting Team at the HistoryNetShop.com. This book is available to the public for the first time in more than 60 years!

The Epic of the 101st Airborne was compiled and arranged in 1945 by the unit Public Relations Office in Auxerre, France. This remarkable reproduction is full of memorable photographs, drawings, maps and narrative. The Epic is divided into five sections corresponding to their geographic progression in Europe (England, Normandy, Holland, Bastogne and Germany) from 1944 through the war's end. This reprint is true to the original in every way! 144 pages printed offset in two colors.
    Price: $49.95 plus free standard shipping*
    Order today!

*To receive free shipping, enter coupon code epicag and click "Apply" during checkout at historynetshop.com. To take advantage of this discount via phone order, call toll free at (800) 358-6327 and mention the coupon code epicag. The free standard shipping offer expires on November 15, 2006.

Follow in the footsteps of the 101st Airborne Division!
    Diane Tira

The Epic of the 101st airborne

I have one of the original copies of this book(the Epic of the 101st Airborne), i had no idea they were reproducing it. I wonder how many originals are left?

wes truitt

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X