another new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another new guy

my name is steven jacklin.i was a chieftain tank driver back in the 1970s in the british army.i am co owner of the chieftain tank disposal list and i also write for military machines international.if anybody has a rare vehicle that they would like writing about then get in touch

Neat!!!!!! Well welcome to the ACG forums.
    In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes
    - Benjamin Franklin, U.S. statesman, author, and scientist

Comment

Originally posted by chieftain View Post
      my name is steven jacklin.i was a chieftain tank driver back in the 1970s in the british army.i am co owner of the chieftain tank disposal list and i also write for military machines international.if anybody has a rare vehicle that they would like writing about then get in touch
      Hey Steven! Welcome to this great community-I would love to know some info about the MCV-80 Warrior when it first came out in the '80's if you can.

Anyways, post away!
      "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

Hello and welcome to the ACG forums....Enjoy
        "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."- Sir Winston Churchill, about R.A.F. fighter pilots."
        "It is well that war is so terrible, else we grow to fond of it." - Robert E. Lee

Comment

Welcome to Armchair General. Glad to have you here.
          History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
          _________
          BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X