Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Washington...

...State that is.

Having a lifetime interest in military history, I'm surprised (and a little dismayed) that I didn't come accross this site sooner. My main area of interest is the British Empire/armed forces, especially from the Victorian Era through WWI. My interest in military history was stoked at an early age by my grandfather, who was a Platoon Sgt with 2/5 (U.S. Marines) during WWI. I spent 4 years in the Corps myself in the mid/late '70s (helicopters).

There appears to be a great deal of historical knowledge here, and I hope to spend a lot of time among it.

J.R.

Welcome J.R.. There is British Empire and Victorian Era on here. So you are in the right place. Have fun. Btw I am from Washington myself the state.
    Last edited by Johnny_Reb; 18 May 10, 11:38.
    In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes
    - Benjamin Franklin, U.S. statesman, author, and scientist

Comment

Welcome and enjoy.
      Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Originally posted by jrhead75 View Post
        ...State that is.

Having a lifetime interest in military history, I'm surprised (and a little dismayed) that I didn't come accross this site sooner. My main area of interest is the British Empire/armed forces, especially from the Victorian Era through WWI. My interest in military history was stoked at an early age by my grandfather, who was a Platoon Sgt with 2/5 (U.S. Marines) during WWI. I spent 4 years in the Corps myself in the mid/late '70s (helicopters).

There appears to be a great deal of historical knowledge here, and I hope to spend a lot of time among it.

J.R.
        Welcome to Armchair General, J.R. Glad you found us.
        History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
        _________
        BoRG

Comment

Welcome to ACG

We are now sporting coalition British history

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X