Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMan88
    replied
    Welcome! lots of discussions go around here... hope you have a safe deployment.

Leave a comment:

• ussfa344
    replied
    Welcome reevesC. Thank you for your service!

Leave a comment:

• Johnny_Reb
    replied
    Hello ReevesC and welcome to ACG.

Leave a comment:

• sniper1946
    replied
    welcome to the forum, new here too, ray..

Leave a comment:

• Torien
    replied
    Originally posted by ReevesC View Post
    Just got my Armchair General in the mail, read Peters' and Sutherland's excellent articles, and realized how unsuspectingly PC I'd started to become after a couple years of working at TRADOC. Me and my 47 year old, heart-stented body deploy to Afghanistan in a couple of weeks, so these events have collectively focused my mind to a somewhat less mush-like state on the nature of our conflicts and our prosecution of them.

Thought I'd drop by and glean the boards for insights and generally try to learn something.
    Welcome to Armchair General. Thank you for your service!

Leave a comment:

• Arthwys
    replied
    Greetings and welcome to ACG. I think Johnbryan said it all.

Leave a comment:

• Miss Saigon
    replied
    Welcome

Leave a comment:

• johnbryan
    replied
    Welcome to the ACG site! It's a great place to play, do research reading, or just learn. I hope that you have a safe deployment and come back in one piece! God Bless!.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Thanks for joining us and wish you a safe and successful deployment.

Leave a comment:

• Robbie Lynne
    replied
    Originally posted by ReevesC View Post
    Just got my Armchair General in the mail, read Peters' and Sutherland's excellent articles, and realized how unsuspectingly PC I'd started to become after a couple years of working at TRADOC. Me and my 47 year old, heart-stented body deploy to Afghanistan in a couple of weeks, so these events have collectively focused my mind to a somewhat less mush-like state on the nature of our conflicts and our prosecution of them.

Thought I'd drop by and glean the boards for insights and generally try to learn something.
    Hello there ReevesC...and welcome to the ACG forums...you will enjoy it here and lots to learn.... thank you for your service...

Leave a comment:

• Leftie
    replied
    Welcome aboard ReevesC!

I am sure you will enjoy your stay on the message boards. This is the one spot that constantly come back to. Five years and running and I still enjoy lurking around.

Ben

Leave a comment:

• ReevesC
    started a topic Howdy!

Howdy!

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X