Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Shalom to the ACG Community!

I am American / Israeli and have been on this website before. In college I made a username, but I forgot the username and lost access to the e-mail I had associated with the account. Let's get down to it! In 2015 I graduated from Daemen College, where I earned a Bachelor of Art's degree in Liberal Studies and minored in Political Science. Then I decided to challenge myself and made Aliyah to Israel because a dream of mine has been to see the world. After all, the world is a very big place and unless you're Hindu you only live once.

Upon finishing my Ulpan at Kibbutz Yagur I returned to America to enroll and finish graduate school. For it I earned a Master of Science, specializing in National Security Studies and concentrating in malware forensics. Now I'm doing a post graduate internship with a Israeli solar company based in West Hartford, Connecticut and about to be employed with a Computer Forensic company. After a few years of experience, I plan to return to Israel and make a life for myself.

The reason why I re-joined this community is for some time I have begun to get triggered by social media. I realized this could be a great sanctuary from the uninformed / hyper partisan you find on traditional social media channels. I look forward to making posts and having a polite but serious debate.

Regards,

Ace of Spies

Welcome sir. Our site can get pretty testy at times but it is not nearly as bad as some. I am too lazy to do it. but if you are a history buff,and cared to pore over the older posts..... there is a wealth of information here.

Comment

Welcome back to the Armchair General forums, Ace of Spies.
      "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

Originally posted by jeffdoorgunnr View Post
        Welcome sir. Our site can get pretty testy at times but it is not nearly as bad as some. I am too lazy to do it. but if you are a history buff,and cared to pore over the older posts..... there is a wealth of information here.
        Yes - I view myself as a Centrist on domestic policy but more hard line on foreign and a libertarian on privacy issues.... But I am the type of person who believes it is okay to disagree and that a disagreement is not a precursor to believing someone is a bad person.

Comment

Shalom...hello from Down Under....i think this is my first post after about 10 years or something ridiculous...i blame the kids...!!

You will really love being here....thinking back to when i frequented this place some of the posters on here are amongst the sharpest minds in military history & modern theory anywhere on the net....dive in and enjoy yourself...!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X