11.11%
    3 Stars
    44.44%
    4 Stars
    11.11%
    5 stars
    33.33%
    Maggiore :p

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
    -Carwood Lipton quoting Henry VI

Sorry the percent sign is supposed to be a 5!!

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

Comment

Tom Hanks is one of the best there is today.

Comment

Good movie and more authentic than what usually comes out of Hollywood. IIRC, the original story was about three Chaplains that took on the mission. Not as glamorous as Rangers but a good story none the less.
        If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

I gave it a three. It is a great movie but my only problem was I know the true story going in to see it and that kind of ruined the movie. Still a great movie though.
          "We Will Stay Here, If We Must All Go to Hell Together"
          -Col. John R. Cooke, 27th NC

Avatar: My Grandfather on the right. His twin on the left. Their older brother in the middle. In their Navy Blues

Comment

Originally posted by freightshaker View Post
            IIRC, the original story was about three Chaplains that took on the mission. Not as glamorous as Rangers but a good story none the less.

You mean like, "A priest, a Rabbi, and a Mulla went into a Bar" kind of story?

Comment

Thankes for all the supporte!!!

Comment

I'm mostely Italiano!!

Comment

Ciao!

I gave SPR a three as it's good for the money but not at the top with a cheesy storyline even though the actors is good in it. For me TTRL is a way better war movie in spite of the nature scenes.
                  The safest place in Korea was behind a platoon of Marines. Lord how they could fight! - MGEN Frank Lowe, U.S. Army.
                  ----
                  We got a kinder, gentler, Machine gun hand - N.Y.

Comment

What does MGEN stand for!!

Comment

OOPS never mind I just figured it out!!!!

Comment

Im signing off see everyone tomorrow!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by McCoy View Post
                          Ciao!

I gave SPR a three as it's good for the money but not at the top with a cheesy storyline even though the actors is good in it. For me TTRL is a way better war movie in spite of the nature scenes.
                          Thin Red Line put me to sleep . Blackhawk Down is at the top of my list.
                          If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Spr

When I first saw SPR in the theaters I was awestruck at the opening scenes. The entire movie was good.
                            The first 10-15 minutes of that movie are as real as anything gets.
                            I also agree that Blackhawk Down is the best movie all around.
                            Band of Brothers, although not a war movie in the traditional sense is the best movie, show, series ever.

The actors in that movie are top notch and for the most part they were relatively unknowns.
                            Who new Damian Lewis before this. Not me!
                            Who thought that a New Kid on the Block could be so convincing as a soldier of the 101st Airborne. Not me!
                            Who new that David Schwimmer of Friends good old Doppy Ross Gellar could become one of the most hated men on TV. Not Me
                            Ron Livingston....never thought he could go from Office Space into an Airborne trooper.

The list goes on and on.
                            Can't wait until the next series comes out.

Chad
                            "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Originally posted by MaggioreItalian View Post
                              Sorry the percent sign is supposed to be a 5!!
                              Corrected.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X