Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Guys!

Hey everyone!

what can I say awesome site and the magazine looks great, I've got an interest in military history from WW1 onwards, the hardware, battles, tactics etc..

Any UK members about? I'm in the UK and was wondering if anyone knew any places that sold the magazine or something similar

thanks,
    DM

also what's the correlation between the web content and the magazine content are they the same/overlapping or just completely different!

Comment

We have quite a few UK members mate, check out the forum and they be more than happy to say hello!

Welcome to the forums!
      "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
      Ernest Hemingway.

Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, Or what's a heaven for?

Comment

I'm not from the UK, but am in Surrey for the next couple of weeks. As such, I can't tell you where to find a magazine. I can tell you that you are most welcome to the forums and that there are a number of UK members. The magazine is correlated to some aspects of the site. It is mainly the front page, I think.

Anyhoo, welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome, mate!
          Historia Magistra Vitae.
          M. T. Cicero

Comment

Hello Darkmage, I'm not a Brit, but I'll welcome you here anyway!
            Barcsi János ispán vezérőrnagy
            Time Magazine's Person of the Year for 2003 & 2006

"Never pet a burning dog."

RECOMMENDED WEBSITES:
            http://www.mormon.org
            http://www.sca.org
            http://www.scv.org/
            http://www.scouting.org/

Comment

Welcome Darkmage.

WW I and Beyond, would that also include an interest in WW II per chance?

Also, might your title denote an interest in RPG games? If so, give me a PM and /or check out the general gaming forum, if you would like.

Cheers, the site is getting bigger every day!!

TRDG

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by TRDG View Post
                WW I and Beyond, would that also include an interest in WW II per chance?

Also, might your title denote an interest in RPG games? If so, give me a PM and /or check out the general gaming forum, if you would like.

Cheers, the site is getting bigger every day!!

TRDG

Tom
                a def WW2 interest yep i've spent many a weekend afternoon flicking between the history channels to find a WW2 documentary I haven't seen.

Comment

Good deal

Check out the Pz and Russian forums, as well as the movie, show and book forums, you will like what you see there, trust me on this one!!

Tom

Comment

Welcome aboard Darkmage!
                    "Every man should be his own Guru; every woman her own Gurette" ...Ed Abbey

Comment

Greeting from Cyberia

Welcome Darkmage. Enjoy the forums.
                      ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
                      ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmage View Post
                        also what's the correlation between the web content and the magazine content are they the same/overlapping or just completely different!
                        The ACG Venn diagram indicates a loose correlation between the forums and the mag. Mag articles/topics are discussed here and a WHOLE LOT MORE!

As a note, ignore all of Cyberias posts. There's nothing to read there...

Welcome and Enjoy!
                        Battles are dangerous affairs... Wang Hsi

Comment

Welcome Darkmage to the world of ACG! As mentioned earlier in this thread there's more than just som British members here n' you'll soon enough learn more 'bout 'em as you read n' post here. Myself I'm just a Swede with a broad history interest who like to build the occasional AFV from time to time.
                          The safest place in Korea was behind a platoon of Marines. Lord how they could fight! - MGEN Frank Lowe, U.S. Army.
                          ----
                          We got a kinder, gentler, Machine gun hand - N.Y.

Comment

Hello DM and welcome to the forums!! Where in the UK are you?
                            Wolster

Comment

Originally posted by Wolster View Post
                              Hello DM and welcome to the forums!! Where in the UK are you?
                              During term time I'm up in Oxford, down in Kent for hols

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X