Hello to All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to All

I am from S.E. Ohio and a three-time Vet (active Air Force and N.G. Army and later Army Reserve)...I am politically conservative and very patriotic...I look, listen and learn...and I am finding there are millions of Americans like me concerned about this country...
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -Benjamin Franklin

Nothing says, "Get off my lawn" like the inscription of a claymore mine –“THIS SIDE TOWARDS THE ENEMY”.

Originally posted by BlackWatch View Post
    .I look, listen and learn....
    If you Stop, Look, and Listen you can also avoid getting hit by a train, and somtimes some fast ones come through here.

Welcome to the forums. Start posting.
    Last edited by Miss Saigon; 17 Oct 07, 12:19.

Comment

Welcome aboard!
      Historia Magistra Vitae.
      M. T. Cicero

Comment

Welcome aboard! Enjoy your time here. There are all manner of people here from all of the world, so you'll find people that believe the same as you and some polar opposites. It does make for better discussion of the issues though!

Comment

Greetings from Cyberia

Welcome.
          ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
          ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

Comment

Welcome to the forums mate, enjoy!
            "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
            Ernest Hemingway.

Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, Or what's a heaven for?

Comment

Welcome aboard BlackWatch! I think you'll find most people here are very patriotic and concerned about the country, regardless of their political stance. Nice to see ya here.
              "Every man should be his own Guru; every woman her own Gurette" ...Ed Abbey

Comment

Hey, a fellow Buckeye! Welcome and jump right in. N. E. Ohio here.
                Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Welcome
                  "We Will Stay Here, If We Must All Go to Hell Together"
                  -Col. John R. Cooke, 27th NC

Avatar: My Grandfather on the right. His twin on the left. Their older brother in the middle. In their Navy Blues

Comment

Welcome to the forums
                    "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X