Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome To Our New Members ! Come in and say Hello!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Armchair General forums, Elenashal.
    "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

• hey gents and ladies...great to be here...looking forward to delving into some great history discussions here..i have checked out this site extensively..kudos..as an armchair historian myself what i was looking for was objectivity and open discussion without revisionism blame placing or victimology that seems to be the major problem in discussing the past in today's social and political climate ..some of my most read on and areas of interest..the eastern Roman empire.....pre Culloden history of Britain...the Boer history in South Africa..French Indochina...the Indian wars of the Americas..The Russo Japanese war...and Russian history in general..Napoleonic France and of course that old stand by WW2..

Comment

• Welcome
        High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

• Pleased to meet you.
          "Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmill43 View Post
            hey gents and ladies...great to be here...looking forward to delving into some great history discussions here..i have checked out this site extensively..kudos..as an armchair historian myself what i was looking for was objectivity and open discussion without revisionism blame placing or victimology that seems to be the major problem in discussing the past in today's social and political climate ..some of my most read on and areas of interest..the eastern Roman empire.....pre Culloden history of Britain...the Boer history in South Africa..French Indochina...the Indian wars of the Americas..The Russo Japanese war...and Russian history in general..Napoleonic France and of course that old stand by WW2..
            Welcome aboard, Bigmill

Fred
            Saving MacArthur - a book series - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ies_rw_dp_labf
            River Wide, Ocean Deep - Operation Sealion - https://www.amazon.com/product-revie...owViewpoints=1

Comment

• Originally posted by Slug View Post
              Pleased to meet you.
              Great having you back Mike
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

Half Pint! It's great to see you too, I was hoping you would be here. And you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

It's so nice to see you again half Pint John. I always used to look forward to your posts. Your avatar used to stimulate me on many levels.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X