Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello.
    I'm never good at these introductions but I'm a little bit of a military buff and a war gamer.
    I joined hoping you guys can help me figuring out the historic make up of certain armies for tabletop games and to learn more about military history.

Originally posted by Lightning View Post
    Hello.
    I'm never good at these introductions but I'm a little bit of a military buff and a war gamer.
    I joined hoping you guys can help me figuring out the historic make up of certain armies for tabletop games and to learn more about military history.
    Sorry no has responded by now.
    These guys used to be very good at that.

There are a lot of links in the forums to all kinds of historical sites. Even if u are not that interested in the discussions going on put any questions in the sub-forums that seem to match you area/time of interest.

The crowd changes but there are writers, professors, gamers and modelers here.

We have seen folks from their teens to WWII veterans here. THe way some of these folks post you would think we have vets from the revolutionary war, Napoleans Guard and even a couple of ex-legionares.

Nice to have you.
    "Put guards on all the roads, and don't let the men run to the rear."
    Major General John Buford's final words on his deathbed.

Comment

Thanks.
      And its fine. I understand most people are busy with valentines day weekend.
      Hopefully everyone here will be able to help me learn. looking over the forums there seems to be a lot of information.

Comment

What eras are you interested in?
        Hyperwar: World War II on the World Wide Web
        Hyperwar, Whats New
        World War II Resources
        The best place in the world to "work".

Comment

Welcome

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X