Hello from west Texas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from west Texas!

I'm originally from Seattle but ended up in Texas because of the Army. I stayed here to go to school. I served 8 years in the Infantry and deployed three times.

I've studied military history since I was in second grade on plan on getting my graduate degrees on the subject. I have a pretty substantial personal library of books that's continually growing.

I've always been interested in how military's are organized and enjoy making organigrams of different units.

Originally posted by Grunt77 View Post
    I'm originally from Seattle but ended up in Texas because of the Army. I stayed here to go to school. I served 8 years in the Infantry and deployed three times.

I've studied military history since I was in second grade on plan on getting my graduate degrees on the subject. I have a pretty substantial personal library of books that's continually growing.

I've always been interested in how military's are organized and enjoy making organigrams of different units.
    Welcome to he base of our Army.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Welcome

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X