Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Greetings from California.

I'm a military history enthusiast who plays ASL and other WW2 games at all levels. My preference is Napoleonic and Classical warfare, and I play what games of those that I can. I am well read in all historical periods and don't dislike any of them.

Welcome to ACG forums.
    “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
    ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Welcome to the forums.
      "There is no justice among men."- Tsar Nicholas II

“People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” - Otto Von Bismarck

"It is always easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them." - Alfred Adler

Comment

you will find that this site has the greatest bunch of people on the internet. what took you so long?
        i yam what i yam and thats what i yam!

Comment

Welcome to the Armchair General forums, Hypaspist.
          "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

Welcome aboard!
            SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

Originally posted by Hypaspist View Post
              Greetings from California.

I'm a military history enthusiast who plays ASL and other WW2 games at all levels. My preference is Napoleonic and Classical warfare, and I play what games of those that I can. I am well read in all historical periods and don't dislike any of them.
              Welcome, you shall find a lot of soul mates here! My favourite "classical" game is still Sid Meyer's Gettysburg.

Fred
              Saving MacArthur - a book series - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ies_rw_dp_labf
              River Wide, Ocean Deep - Operation Sealion - https://www.amazon.com/product-revie...owViewpoints=1

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X