hello new to the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello new to the forum

Hello everyone i am thirty four years young new to the forum live in maryland. I love military history especially ww2 glad to be a member.

Welcome tin. Come on in and relax. Good people here.
    My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

Originally posted by tin78 View Post
      Hello everyone i am thirty four years young new to the forum live in maryland. I love military history especially ww2 glad to be a member.
      You almost missed the 2012 train.

Welcome to ACG and a Happy 2013
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Welcome to ACG forums I see you are from southern Maryland. I live in Colorado but was born and raised in Maryland.
        “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
        ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Welcome to the Armchair General forums, tin.
          "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

Welcome aboard!
            SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

Originally posted by tin78 View Post
              Welcome aboard, tin!

Fred
              Saving MacArthur - a book series - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ies_rw_dp_labf
              River Wide, Ocean Deep - Operation Sealion - https://www.amazon.com/product-revie...owViewpoints=1

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X