hello from teaneck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from teaneck

hi from teaneck nj i am a college student studying history and secondary ed hopefully going for a phd in history. i love millitary history read allot about ancient china starting up on Rome and Carthage, von Clausewitz and anything i can get my hands on. i study martial arts, aikido, tai chi and kungfu. i write poems and stories and play rpgs and strategy games.

Welcome to the Armchair General forums, ssuma.
    "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

Welcome aboard!
      SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

Welcome

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Comment

Welcome to the Forum.
          "There is no justice among men."- Tsar Nicholas II

“People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” - Otto Von Bismarck

"It is always easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them." - Alfred Adler

Comment

Originally posted by ssuma View Post
            hi from teaneck nj i am a college student studying history and secondary ed hopefully going for a phd in history. i love millitary history read allot about ancient china starting up on Rome and Carthage, von Clausewitz and anything i can get my hands on. i study martial arts, aikido, tai chi and kungfu. i write poems and stories and play rpgs and strategy games.
            Hi, Ssuma - welcome aboard. With all your different interests there should be plenty to do for you here!

Regds

Fred
            Saving MacArthur - a book series - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ies_rw_dp_labf
            River Wide, Ocean Deep - Operation Sealion - https://www.amazon.com/product-revie...owViewpoints=1

Comment

welcome I am 30 miles west of ya

Comment

Welcome to ACG forums.
                “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
                ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X