Greetings from Brooklyn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Brooklyn

Hello everyone. I was very happy to find this website. I was a History Education minor in college and regret not following through and going full scale History Education to teach, but what can you do.

I've recently started reading everything I can get my hands on relating to the Revolutionary Era and the leaders of our Revolutionary Period. This website/forum provide so much insight and I look forward to adding to the conversation.

Welcome ManhattanHoosie.
    "There is no justice among men."- Tsar Nicholas II

“People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” - Otto Von Bismarck

"It is always easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them." - Alfred Adler

Comment

Welcome to the Armchair General forums, ManhattanHoosie.
      "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

We'll take over this forum yet!
        I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Pleased to meet you.
          "Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

Comment

I hope you are enjoying the New england winter.

Comment

Welcome aboard!
              SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

Originally posted by ManhattanHoosie View Post
                Hello everyone. I was very happy to find this website. I was a History Education minor in college and regret not following through and going full scale History Education to teach, but what can you do.

I've recently started reading everything I can get my hands on relating to the Revolutionary Era and the leaders of our Revolutionary Period. This website/forum provide so much insight and I look forward to adding to the conversation.
                Welcome, MH - is the Peter Luger restaurant still in business? Best steaks I've ever eaten!

Fred
                Saving MacArthur - a book series - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ies_rw_dp_labf
                River Wide, Ocean Deep - Operation Sealion - https://www.amazon.com/product-revie...owViewpoints=1

Comment

Welcome, I served with a NY kid in Germany during the mid 60’s, Sammy Nadler (I know there is a politician by the same name but I’m pretty sure they aren’t the same person).
                  Among other things he introduced me to Tolkien and Lou Reed and the Velvet Underground. I will never be able to thank him enough.

Comment

Welcome !!!
                    Dixi.

Beware of Occam's razor !!!!

Comment

Welcome to ACG forums.
                      “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
                      ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X