Hey guys !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys !!

I am new here . I am a journalist . 25 years old .
    I work in crime bit and I should have a weapon with me always .
    And it's for my own safety . I am learning different facts here .

Welcome. High crime rate there--looks like your job is pretty secure.
    Skip

Comment

Welcome to ACG forums.
      “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
      ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Welcome to the site Albert.

Comment

Welcome to the Armchair General forums, Albert.
          "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Comment

Greetings, in this forum things can get a little hot, but just try to add a reference to your posts, it helps.
              When looking for the reason why things go wrong, never rule out stupidity, Murphy's Law Nº 8
              Those who do not remember history are doomed to repeat it. George Santayana
              "Ach du schwein" a German parrot captured at Bukoba GEA the only prisoner taken

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
                Prawn heads
                by Karri
                How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
                Today, 11:40
              • Jose50
                Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
                by Jose50
                Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
                Today, 08:41
              • Von Richter
                Sagittarius Rising...
                by Von Richter
                Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
                Today, 01:19
              Working...
              X