hello fans of the military

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello fans of the military

I am really big on military history. I hope I can find a lot of cool stuff here. If any of you know anything about WW2 can you send it to this username Thanks a lot guys.

From a new member and hopefully your future friened
    Blake the snake.

Welcome to ACG Blake. Whatever it may be that you're looking for, you'll find it here.
    ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

You came to the right place. If it is military history you want, that is what we specialize in. Welcome to ACG

Comment

Originally posted by Blake the snake View Post
        I am really big on military history. I hope I can find a lot of cool stuff here. If any of you know anything about WW2 can you send it to this username Thanks a lot guys.

From a new member and hopefully your future friened
        Blake the snake.

Hi Blake and welcome to ACG.
        Just a note though. If you really want us all to send you information, you would be reading nothing but e-mails for the next 5 years.
        Probably easier if you peruse the extensive WW II threads on these here forums. Remember to set your thread options to unlimited time, we go back a ways.
        Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Comment

Welcome to the Armchair General forums, Blake.
          "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

Welcome to the board.

Comment

Welcome aboard from a fellow WWII buff! (As evidenced by my avatar, a self-designed mega-Yamato).
              SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X