Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Figured I would introduce myself.

If you haven't guessed, my passion is history. Figured I would check this out and look around a bit. Kinda found the forum by accident (discovered its not blocked at work!). I am hopefully starting my military history master's in the next 2-3 years.

My interests are pretty vast. I would openly admit to being an Anglophile and thus a student of British history. I very much admire and am interested in the Napoleonic era. I am also greatly interested in World War I, the American Civil War, and of course enjoy learning about WW2. I also take great interest in the Roman Empire.

My favorite historical figures to study/discuss are Churchill, Napoleon, Nelson, and Theodore Roosevelt.

Cheers,
    Marchon

Welcome to the Armchair General forums, Marchon.
    "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

greetings and enjoy

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Comment

Welcome to the site.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

-Matt
          SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

Welcome, Marchon - you certainly have a few good subjects to study here......!

Fred
            Saving MacArthur - a book series - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ies_rw_dp_labf
            River Wide, Ocean Deep - Operation Sealion - https://www.amazon.com/product-revie...owViewpoints=1

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X