Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThomasJefferson

Hello,

My name is Jeff, not Jefferson, but I do like what TJ stood for. I'd like to say hello, and I have a quick question. I'm just wondering about the publishing writes of the photos on armchairgeneral.com, are we able to use them for republication profit and non-profit. Just curios, as I write a lot of history articles, sometimes for profit sites sometimes not. I happened to see a lot of great pics here, so just curious. Thanks. Looking forward to some interesting posts.

Jeff

Welcome to ACG forums, Jeff.
    “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
    ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJefferson View Post
      Hello,

My name is Jeff, not Jefferson, but I do like what TJ stood for. I'd like to say hello, and I have a quick question. I'm just wondering about the publishing writes of the photos on armchairgeneral.com, are we able to use them for republication profit and non-profit. Just curios, as I write a lot of history articles, sometimes for profit sites sometimes not. I happened to see a lot of great pics here, so just curious. Thanks. Looking forward to some interesting posts.

Jeff
      Hello Jeff

Photographs posted on ACG are not necessarily the property of either ACG or of the members who have posted them. Any decision on your part to publish a photograph you see posted on the forum would have to involve research in order to identify the actual possessor of the rights to said photograph. The first step would involve right-clicking on the photograph and then clicking "view image info" in order to track down the current source of the posted photograph, or by contacting the member who has uploaded the photograph and inquiring about the source.

Comment

Welcome to the Armchair General forums, Jeff.
        "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

Cannot go wrong with the Jefferson moniker.
          Welcome to the site.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

-Matt
            SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJefferson View Post
              Hello,

Jeff

Hi, Jeff - welcome!

Fred
              Saving MacArthur - a book series - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ies_rw_dp_labf
              River Wide, Ocean Deep - Operation Sealion - https://www.amazon.com/product-revie...owViewpoints=1

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X