John R. Chambers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John R. Chambers

I've always been a history buff and I am majoring in History so this site really suits me! I hope to meet many of you on here and pick your brains for as much historical information as I can

Welcome to the Armchair General forums, John.
    "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

Welcome to ACG forums, John.
      “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
      ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by OIFVeteran2003 View Post
        I've always been a history buff and I am majoring in History so this site really suits me! I hope to meet many of you on here and pick your brains for as much historical information as I can
        Welcome aboard, John..

Fred
        Saving MacArthur - a book series - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ies_rw_dp_labf
        River Wide, Ocean Deep - Operation Sealion - https://www.amazon.com/product-revie...owViewpoints=1

Comment

Just what we needed, another John!

What ever. Welcome and thanks for joiniing us here at ACG.

JohnS
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Hello and welcome to ACG forums..
            "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."- Sir Winston Churchill, about R.A.F. fighter pilots."
            "It is well that war is so terrible, else we grow to fond of it." - Robert E. Lee

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X