Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Memorial Day 2010

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Memorial Day 2010

    Acclaimed author and historian Carlo D'Este highlights the importance of Memorial Day and the sacrifices made by American soldiers during the D-Day invasion.


    More...

    Feed Source
    ___________
    http://www.armchairgeneral.com
    Great History * Strategy * Leadership * Games
    ACG Staffer

  • #2
    Originally posted by Armchair General View Post
    Acclaimed author and historian Carlo D'Este highlights the importance of Memorial Day and the sacrifices made by American soldiers during the D-Day invasion.


    More...

    Feed Source
    ___________
    http://www.armchairgeneral.com
    Great History * Strategy * Leadership * Games
    Ah yes, the American soldiers and their sacrifices they were the only ones there weren't they
    'By Horse by Tram'.


    I was in when they needed 'em,not feeded 'em.
    " Youuu 'Orrible Lot!"

    Comment


    • #3
      Thank you all for your service! This is only like 3 days late, but oh well...we should thank our service members all the time!
      "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

      --Hávamál

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by lcm1 View Post
        Ah yes, the American soldiers and their sacrifices they were the only ones there weren't they
        They are the ones that are remembered on Memorial Day. Now f off.
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

        Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

        you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by lcm1 View Post
          Ah yes, the American soldiers and their sacrifices they were the only ones there weren't they
          Not at all. Thank You for your service to your country also lcm1 ! We were all in that war together! If ever you come to Michigan, I will fill you full of micro brewed beer and give you a place to stay for a day or two..
          "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by johnbryan View Post
            Not at all. Thank You for your service to your country also lcm1 ! We were all in that war together! If ever you come to Michigan, I will fill you full of micro brewed beer and give you a place to stay for a day or two..
            Sounds good to me, if you suddenly find me standing on your doorstep it's because I have won the Lotto!!
            'By Horse by Tram'.


            I was in when they needed 'em,not feeded 'em.
            " Youuu 'Orrible Lot!"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
              They are the ones that are remembered on Memorial Day. Now f off.
              Now, Now, John, The use of foul language over small things is usually a sign of low inteligence and I'm sure you would not want people to think that of you, would you? And regarding my remark, you would be amazed how many young people around the World, full of the many well known American Films but sadly lacking in History education at school, do think along those lines which does make us old Non American Veterans a little touchy on the subject! P.S. Now I consider that after being told to F**K off, I have been extremely polite to you.
              Last edited by lcm1; 03 Jun 10, 08:14.
              'By Horse by Tram'.


              I was in when they needed 'em,not feeded 'em.
              " Youuu 'Orrible Lot!"

              Comment

              Latest Topics

              Collapse

              Working...
              X