July 2004 - Schwarzkopf - Desert Storm, 1991

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 2004 - Schwarzkopf - Desert Storm, 1991

For our magazine readers, this area provides some space to discuss the article on page 64*.

*"Schwarzkopf - Desert Storm, 1991" by Bradley T. Gericke
    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Re: July 2004 - Schwarzkopf - Desert Storm, 1991

Originally posted by Brian King
    For our magazine readers, this area provides some space to discuss the article on page 64*.

*"Schwarzkopf - Desert Storm, 1991" by Bradley T. Gericke
    Though I did not personally meet General Schwarzkopf, I did see him several times in the Command Center. He struck me as a rather driven person, and one who did not well tolerate dissent. Having witnessed this, I was afterwards quite happy that I did not have to deal with him in person. I don't object to his command ability, but must say that his human relations skills were certainly deficient to some degree.
    Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
    (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

Comment

Re: Re: July 2004 - Schwarzkopf - Desert Storm, 1991

Originally posted by hogdriver
      ....his human relations skills were certainly deficiently to some degree.
      That's a fecking understatment. Since Grenada he was high on my list of people NOT to work for if at all possible.

DS was actually a collaberation of some Jedi Knight Masters, Jim Dunnigan, some planners at TUSA, CENTCOM, and XVIII ABC.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: July 2004 - Schwarzkopf - Desert Storm, 1991

Originally posted by RetPara
        That's a fecking understatment. Since Grenada he was high on my list of people NOT to work for if at all possible.

DS was actually a collaberation of some Jedi Knight Masters, Jim Dunnigan, some planners at TUSA, CENTCOM, and XVIII ABC.
        I guess I was lucky - during Urgent Fury, I served from afar, so did not have contact with more than three or four SOUTHCOM officers.
        Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
        (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

Comment

Really...I didn't that about him. I met him when I was 12 shortly after the Gulf War and he seemed extremely nice even got his autograph:thumb:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X