Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just noticed you can change the colour scheme, way down on the bottom left. Really cool thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by joea View Post
      I just noticed you can change the colour scheme, way down on the bottom left. Really cool thanks!
      Which one do you like? I've tried Denim and seem to like it, the others have a bit more contrast.
      "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
      Ernest Hemingway.

Comment

• Denims is nice though a bit too bright, I like and use grunge.

Comment

• Originally posted by At ease View Post

<SNIP>
          P.S. You will note that there is very little contrast between the "normal", or unquoted, part of a post and the portion that is under quote tags.

The previous version of the forum provided a much greater contrast which made it much clearer to view and thus comprehend.

If this has not been pointed out thus far, could you see(pardon the pun) what you could do about this?

I am sure that many of us older members with slowly degrading eyesight would benefit from this.

Thanks again.
          I just noticed you can change the colour scheme, way down on the bottom left. Really cool thanks!

Which one do you like? I've tried Denim and seem to like it, the others have a bit more contrast.
          Thanks to Joea and AB(not those whose "job" it is to point these things out), I now know about what changing the colour can do.

Using "Gradient"(a logical choice of descriptor that does seem to suggest a distinct change of levels), the contrast between quoted and unquoted portions of the post is now increased to a more satisfactory degree, making it easier to distinguish between these two portions of a post.

Thank you Joea and AB.

This aspect is not as good as I have a preference for the older version in this respect, but it will do for now.

If only we could still "Multi Quote".
          Last edited by At ease; 09 Jun 18, 20:23.
          "It's like shooting rats in a barrel."
          "You'll be in a barrel if you don't watch out for the fighters!"

"Talking about airplanes is a very pleasant mental disease."
          Sergei(son of Igor) Sikorsky, 'AOPA Pilot' magazine February 2003.

Comment

• I got my rank and stars back!! Next flags please! Thanks again Ashley and whatever tech people are working behind the scenes. Plus our own GCoyote.

Comment

• It might help to fix the ignore function the one person that isn't blocked on ignore their rank is General of the forums which might be the problem because moderaters cannot be put on ignore and the new website might consider them to be a moderator.
              Last edited by Snowshoveler; 11 Jun 18, 21:11.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowshoveler View Post
                It might help to fix the ignore function the one person that isn't blocked on ignore their rank is General of the forums which might be the problem because moderaters cannot be put on ignore and the new website might consider them to be a moderator.
                Nope, still a little buggy. There isn't much special about the General rank as far as the site settings go. No connection to the Ignore function if it were working correctly.
                Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X