Fight at Sidi Rezegh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight at Sidi Rezegh

I thought I had posted this thread earlier guess it didn`t take,so hear we go again.First keep it simple,not much time for anything else.Take the airfield,eliminate all Brit units there first can`t fight two fronts.Then everybody goes like hell east head on at the advancing enemy as far possible with time left.Divide the command in half,when contact is made we open fire at long range.As they deploy group A falls back and sets up covered by group B.Once their set group B falls back while group A fires.As we withdraw to the airfield the enemy is under constant long range fire which should whittle them down untile we can make a stand.Falling back slowly will also prevent us being outflanked.We are all we have,we can`t count on anyone else.To divide our already outnumbered force only invites disaster,just ask Gen.Custer.All the advancing British takes will get from us is hot lead and mounting casualties by the time we make our stand at the airfield hopefully they will be already shaken and demoralized.Sometimes you just have to put your head down and go,after all war is hell.
    What do you think of my plan?
    0%
    Remember no mines,no 88`s,and no help.
    0%

FYI - there is a lot of discusion about the merits of a fighting withdrawl utilizing two lines of tanks as you mentioned on another thread which i beieve is called "how to stop them at sidi rezegh." you might want to check it out.
    Publisher
    Armchair General Magazine
    Weider History Group

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X