Frontal Assault # 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frontal Assault # 1

One question for all you gens out there. Looking at the map, i see the movements of the 120 British tanks. Are we suposed to assume that all 120 are going for a frontal assault?

Other than that, i have begun to brainstorm a strategy. I want one that centers on splitting up my forces to the north and south. thereby splitting the attack force and forcing them to splitt their firpower to the north and south. what do you think?

Re: Frontal Assault # 1

Originally posted by MasterChief
    One question for all you gens out there. Looking at the map, i see the movements of the 120 British tanks. Are we suposed to assume that all 120 are going for a frontal assault?

Other than that, i have begun to brainstorm a strategy. I want one that centers on splitting up my forces to the north and south. thereby splitting the attack force and forcing them to splitt their firpower to the north and south. what do you think?

Hmm, not to sure about that because it splits an already small number into even smaller one's with less firepower and impact. And if the british mission is to take the airfield, why would they attack the individual smaller groups of enemy armor. Why not just put the full weight of the attack directly against the field?

Comment

The full frontal assault will expose the M3 Stuarts weakest points to the Pz III's. They would have to go uphill on narrow tracks that could easiliy be blocked by the panzers. at best this should be a diversion. Speed and envelopment are the Stuarts best hope.
      Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X