Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obituary - Gale Dean Morelock

Obituary - Gale Dean Morelock

As the Greatest Generation continues to depart this Earth, it seems appropriate to recognize one of those 16 million Americans who served in uniform during World War II.

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

For those that may not see the immediate connection, this is the father of ACG Magazine Editor In Chief Jerry Morelock. Thank you all for taking the time to read.

Brian
    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Rest In Peace.
      Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Our sincere condolences, Jerry... Our prayers are with & of you & your family, our friend!

Indeed, may he rest in peace!

Wes & Teri
        On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

My condolences to Mr. Morelock on the death of his father. Requiescat in pace.

Comment

God Bless Jerry. We are sorry for your family's loss.
            Publisher
            Armchair General Magazine
            Weider History Group

Comment

Sorry for the loss

Jerry,

My heart felt condolences to you and your family, it is always tough to lose a loved one.

Chad
              "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Thank You All So Much

I want to thank all of you very much for thinking of our family at this tough time. Your thoughts and kind words are very much appreciated.

--Jerry Morelock

My 15-year old Daughter, Alina, would like to add some remarks here:

My Grandfather was a very great man and I will miss him a lot. I want to thank everyone personally for your nice and thoughtful words. Thank You so much.
                J.D. Morelock
                Editor in Chief
                Armchair General Magazine

Comment

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.
                  "Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

Comment

My condolences on the loss of your Father.
                    If you Ain't Cav,You Ain't S---

Comment

My condolences go out to your family.
                      "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

[QUOTE=Doctor Sinister;792675]

Obituary - Gale Dean Morelock

As the Greatest Generation continues to depart this Earth, it seems appropriate to recognize one of those 16 million Americans who served in uniform during World War II.

[I]

I' sorry for your family's loss Jerry. Our country is where it is today because of individuals like your father.:flag:

"You're riding high in April,
                        shot down in May,
                        But I know I'm gonna change that tune,
                        when I'm back on top, back on top in June" 'That's Life'

Comment

Jerry,

I am very, very sorry to have missed this thread. Please know that your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

RichardS
                          Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardS View Post
                            Jerry,

I am very, very sorry to have missed this thread. Please know that your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

:flag:
                            "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences and prayers are with you and yours.
                              http://www.militarywargaming.com

"The Golden Rule of War, Speed - Simplicity - Boldness" -- General George S. Patton, Jr

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X