Cant navigate site....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant navigate site....

In the September 07 ACG, (the newest one), it promises an "ACG Audio exclusive!" on Slim's postwar lecture. I cant find it. Please help. And please tell me where to find it so I can access that stuff in the futer.

Thanks.

Originally posted by marcv3 View Post
    In the September 07 ACG, (the newest one), it promises an "ACG Audio exclusive!" on Slim's postwar lecture. I cant find it. Please help. And please tell me where to find it so I can access that stuff in the futer.

Thanks.
    Welcome to the forums marcv3. Glad to hear that it was Slim that brought you to ACG!
    Indeed the ACG Audio Exclusive of Slim's lecture for the Army Staff College, Camberley 1955 is IMO one of the most lucid, concise and witty courses in Military Leadership available.

1/Start going to 'Front Page'.
    2/click the left upper corner: the magazine with Slim on it.
    3/scroll down till 'September Links' [including the Slim Seminar]
    4/click 'September Links'
    5/ you now see under Articles:
    Slim’s postwar leadership lecture (part 1 – 66mb mp3 file) (part 2 – 27mb mp3 file)
    6/ first click part 1 file
    Slim starts lecturing

I noticed that the second part seems to become inaudible halfway. I tried downloading several times, but the problem persisted!
    BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

Thanks a bunch!

I did go to that page plenty of times, but I searched for the page number instead of looking at what was first on the page!

I cant wait to listen to it, so thanx alot!

Comment

I wonder what you tube tags do........

Comment

i get it now......

Comment

last try.....

Comment

okokok, i will ask the question: What do you tube tags do?

Comment

Originally posted by marcv3 View Post
                okokok, i will ask the question: What do you tube tags do?
                Take your YouTube link - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsb_UhFBpYk

And insert the section that appears after the = sign in between the tags:

{YOUTUBE}Xsb_UhFBpYk{/YOUTUBE}

And voila!

Dr. S.
                Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Welcome to the forums marcv3
                  "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X