Board game coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board game coverage

This is me speculating on a matter, when I might be totally mistaken, and just missed it, but.......

It seems that ACG magazine has a great absence of coverage of board gaming products that I KNOW are out there, not old dusty copies, and could use the coverage.

I know of a few operations like Avalanche Press, and GMT that have lots of titles that I hardly ever see mentioned much in the gaming world. I didn't mention MMP because those guys are NOT being left out over at Gamesquad hehe, although, in general, even MMP likely has lots of product that doesn't get much press.

Is it my just not having seen it, or, are board games in need of better coverage?
    Life is change. Built models for decades.
    Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
    I didn't for a long time either.

Originally posted by Aries View Post
    This is me speculating on a matter, when I might be totally mistaken, and just missed it, but.......

It seems that ACG magazine has a great absence of coverage of board gaming products that I KNOW are out there, not old dusty copies, and could use the coverage.

I know of a few operations like Avalanche Press, and GMT that have lots of titles that I hardly ever see mentioned much in the gaming world. I didn't mention MMP because those guys are NOT being left out over at Gamesquad hehe, although, in general, even MMP likely has lots of product that doesn't get much press.

Is it my just not having seen it, or, are board games in need of better coverage?
    More coverage!
    Battles are dangerous affairs... Wang Hsi

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X