No announcement yet.

Modern Battle Requests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's actually a well-done animation and I don't feel bad linking you to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Six 4 View Post
      Yeah same-I would prefer something like from the War of 1812 because I know about the war but not how specific battles were fought.
      I try to get a mix of well-known and unknown battles but sometimes it's tough when something gets requested a lot. The Bulge will be animated for example.

I've been receiving some requests for Pacific War battles. I might do one at some point in the future but for now check out www.pacificwaranimated.com. He's pretty much got it covered.

Mikeistvar: Fallujah I might actually do soon to delve into some more modern battles.
      Like great battles? How about when they're animated for easy viewing?
      Visit my site, The Art of Battle: Animated Battle Maps at www.theartofbattle.com.

Comment

Capture of Fort Eben-Emael. One of the most spectacular and daring missions in military history.

Or on a larger scale, the Invasion of Belgium.
        "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."~ George Patton

Comment

Khe Sanh

Stalingrad

Siege of Port Arthur

Comment

[QUOTE=Super Six 4;1499491]
            Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

100th Infantry Battalion?! I think I've heard of them-I believe there's a highway dedicated to them near my area...
            The Japanese-American Battalion that was later joined by the 2nd and 3rd Battalions of the 442nd Infantry Regiment, one of the most decorated units in WW2.

I thought everyone knew about those guys. Or is this supposed to be a trick quesion?

RedDagger18

Comment

[QUOTE=RedDagger18;2080185]
              Originally posted by Super Six 4 View Post

The Japanese-American Battalion that was later joined by the 2nd and 3rd Battalions of the 442nd Infantry Regiment, one of the most decorated units in WW2.

I thought everyone knew about those guys. Or is this supposed to be a trick quesion?

RedDagger18
              Hold on I thought I said that...
              "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

Stalingrad- that would be pretty epic
                "I am the Lorax, and I'll yell and I'll shout for the fine things on earth that are on their way out!"

~Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

"The trouble with Scotland...is that it's full of Scots!"

Comment

Western portion of the Yom Kippur War.
                  AHIKS - Play by (E)mail board wargaming since 1965.
                  The Blitz - Play by Email computer wargaming.

Comment

Third battle of kharkov,operation bagration from ww2.
                    Yom kippur war armoured offensives and asal uttar from post ww2.

Comment

The battle of Verdun and the battle of the Somme.
                      "There is no justice among men."- Tsar Nicholas II

“People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” - Otto Von Bismarck

"It is always easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them." - Alfred Adler

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X