Gunpowder Battle Requests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunpowder Battle Requests

Which gunpowder battles would you like to see animated? Discuss that here.
    Like great battles? How about when they're animated for easy viewing?
    Visit my site, The Art of Battle: Animated Battle Maps at www.theartofbattle.com.

I'll vote for Rossbach or Leuthen.
    If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

I would like to see Battle of Minden (August 1st, 1759) explained in this way.
      BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

If I continue to get requests for Frederick the Great, Rossbach and Minden will be animated.

Leuthen has already been animated
        http://www.theartofbattle.com/battle...uthen-1757.htm
        Visit my site, The Art of Battle: Animated Battle Maps at www.theartofbattle.com.

Comment

How about Cowpens, Guilford Courthouse, Monmouth and Blenheim for starters.............
          Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan4290 View Post
            If I continue to get requests for Frederick the Great, Rossbach and Minden will be animated.

Leuthen has already been animated
            http://www.theartofbattle.com/battle...uthen-1757.htm
            Sorry about that. I haven't had time to dig into the site yet.
            If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Blenheim's already been animated, Cowpens is in the animating stages although I'd like to do a number of Revolutionary battles. At this point, Brandywine or Monmouth are on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan4290 View Post
                Blenheim's already been animated, Cowpens is in the animating stages although I'd like to do a number of Revolutionary battles. At this point, Brandywine or Monmouth are on that list.
                A couple from the Mexican war, Palo Alto and Resaca de la Palma.
                Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Viewed your site. Terrific idea. I just wish I could zoom in better, everything was unreadable, Too bad my system is so bad.
                  In Vino Veritas

Comment

All of my animations are offered in PowerPoint format which I strongly recommend using to view them. However, this may prove problematic for some - like Mac users - and many are offered in video format.

The original video quality was quite poor and but 10 animations have been released in a better quality video format where the text is readable. I hope to have 24 animations in such format by the end of the year.

Comment

Yes the videos are just way more epic thank you.
                      @op -
                      Would like to see a suvorov and conde battle.Maybe novi and rocroi.
                      u already have done adolphus,frederick and marlbrough.Turenne is missing though.

From the napoleonic wars rivoli,wagram,saragossa.lutzen.
                      Thank u.

Comment

Recently saw the Six Days Campaign of 1814, this was awesome use of visuals to make clarify the events.
                        Kudos
                        BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

If you are still looking for suggestions, may I recommend the Battle of Chateauguay in October 1813. It is one of the batlles of the 1812 war.

Comment

Battle of Bennington, please!
                            Historical illustrator, amateur photographer.
                            Vivre libre ou mourir!

Comment

Borodino!!!!
                              Per Ardua ad Astra

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X