Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Plans for my summer vacations in Europe

Hi, everybody!

My plans for summer vacations became more clear. It would be fine to meet anybody from ACG members in Europe, if you are going to be there in the same time frame(s)!
    I hope to make two trips in mid-July and late August, if something unexpected (lack of money he-he ) doesn't prevent me from this super-journey.

Towns planned to be visited are:
    Berlin (twice ~12 hrs+7 hrs), Paris (twice 5 +1 days), Marseille (~2 days), Aix-en-Provence or Lyon(?) ~2 days, Barcelona (4-5 days), Madrid (1 day?)

If anybody are in this towns we can meet Any assistance also is much welcomed!!!

Exact dates in private talks..

Regards
    Alex
    If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

Lyon is not too far from Geneva-we could meet in either place. Might be easier for me to come there...let me know when you have more details.

Comment

Originally posted by joea View Post
      Lyon is not too far from Geneva-we could meet in either place. Might be easier for me to come there...let me know when you have more details.
      Wow! Let me take this into account!
      Lyon is not questionable, because we'd like to stay in the Aix-en-Provence. But train schedule can force us (me and my friend-girl) to change location to Lyon, or some other town close to Paris

Alex

Comment

Any chance coming to Budapest, Alex?

Comment

Originally posted by skoblin View Post
          Any chance coming to Budapest, Alex?
          Hi
          No, I was in Budapest in 2009 and now my way goes more far to the west across Poland and Germany.
          My friend-girl likes France very much and her dream is to go just there. Maybe in some other year we can go across Hungary, but not this year

Comment

Well, I'd be game for an ACG RKKA forum get-together someplace in Europe. I have all of August off, so I'm free to travel someplace. Anybody else interested?

Comment

Originally posted by skoblin View Post
              Well, I'd be game for an ACG RKKA forum get-together someplace in Europe. I have all of August off, so I'm free to travel someplace. Anybody else interested?
              Heh... If in July I mostly will travel in large towns, such as Paris, Barcelona, Berlin in August I'll be in the inland areas. So, it would be more hard to meet. At least for a long time. but evenings are still free...

Comment

If you would pass in Belgium, I will be glad to meet you.
                There are no Nazis in Ukraine. © Idiots

Comment

Originally posted by Emtos View Post
                  If you would pass in Belgium, I will be glad to meet you.
                  Thx!
                  Unfortunately our bus only passes by Bruxelles. I'm not sure the stop at Gare du Midi (9-00 morning) will be long enough, because as it follow by schedule we must be in Lille (next stop) at 11-00.

Regards
                  Alex

Comment

Then it will be another day.
                    There are no Nazis in Ukraine. © Idiots

Comment

So, vacations are starting finally!!!

I'll be in Berlin on July 20th, August 2nd, 19th, 30th

in Paris: on July 21st-25th, August 1st, 20th (very small time), 28-29th

in Barcelona: on July 26th-31st

in Marseille: on August 27th-28th

around Aix-en-Provense: on August 20th-27th

Of course, small chances to meet any of you there, but who knows

Regards
                      Alex

Comment

I hope you enjoy your tour. Have fun, take a lot of photos, try out the foods and we'll see you when you get back home.

HPJ
                        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                          I hope you enjoy your tour. Have fun, take a lot of photos, try out the foods and we'll see you when you get back home.

HPJ
                          Thx!
                          I have no photocamera this time. Only videocamera. but it can make photos too
                          Will try to return back not twice more fat after tasting of all that food

Regards
                          Alex

Comment

Try to have some feast at Barcelona, beware of the mean Catalans

Comment

I'm back from the 1st part of my trip
                              Ufff.... If I knew luggage would be SO HEAVY, I would leave a half of it in Moscow!
                              From all the other sides the journey was excellent!

Especial thanks to my friends Anton (Golikov) and Alberto (not presented on this forum) for all the possible assistance!

Most of my "touristic plans" were successfully fulfilled!

Need to prepare the second part of my vacations starting from August 18th

And seems there will be the 3rd part, but it will be in deep inland of Russia (luckily not in Siberia in winter ) in September...

Regards
                              Alex

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X