Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, I have read the book but now I am very interested in understanding the dialogue of this Miniseries.
    Looks like a lot of action war footage but it rots not knowing what people are saying.
    I will keep searching till subtitles show up.

Comment

• Originally posted by gorehound View Post
      Yes, I have read the book but now I am very interested in understanding the dialogue of this Miniseries.
      Looks like a lot of action war footage but it rots not knowing what people are saying.
      I will keep searching till subtitles show up.
      I hope the film translation will materialise eventually.
      Good luck!
      "Keep Calm. Use Less X's"

Comment

• This is RUSSIAAAAAA !
        There are no Nazis in Ukraine. © Idiots

Comment

• One day I would love to shoot every filmmaker who uses heavy metal/rock music in a WWII film in the head.

Comment

• The guys who did Close Combat III(The Russian Front) knew what they were doing. Here's some appropriate music for a WWII film about the VOV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81cU8hXqkm8

Or why not Gustav Holst's Mars - The Bringer of War?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0bcRCCg01I

Comment

• Originally posted by Emtos View Post

This is RUSSIAAAAAA !

They could at least have used Sabaton...

“For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

• New 600 minutes miniseries : Fighters

I'm watching it now, it's like BAND OF BROTHERS (The Air War).
                I'm impressed.

Comment

• Wow, 3D effects.
                  There are no Nazis in Ukraine. © Idiots

Comment

• Originally posted by Emtos View Post
                    Wow, 3D effects.
                    And with the actress Ekaterina Vilkova playing the fighter ace Lydia Litvak.

The best miniseries I have seen this year, so far. Enjoying it even more than BAND OF BROTHERS.

Comment

• I'll look into it but recently I had an experience with Kanal Rossiya which left me a bit sore. I was watching a documentary about Stalingrad and it said that in the Summer of 1942 Hitler planned an attack in a "south-WESTERN direction." That of course would have put the Wehrmacht in the Black Sea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cmde.Slavyanski View Post
                        I'll look into it but recently I had an experience with Kanal Rossiya which left me a bit sore. I was watching a documentary about Stalingrad and it said that in the Summer of 1942 Hitler planned an attack in a "south-WESTERN direction." That of course would have put the Wehrmacht in the Black Sea.
                        Somehow I would have preferred that, it would be like that Roman emperor who waged war on Posiedon.
                        “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

I'll look into it but recently I had an experience with Kanal Rossiya which left me a bit sore. I was watching a documentary about Stalingrad and it said that in the Summer of 1942 Hitler planned an attack in a "south-WESTERN direction." That of course would have put the Wehrmacht in the Black Sea.
                          Because of this one show, you dismiss everything else ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Erkki View Post
                            Somehow I would have preferred that, it would be like that Roman emperor who waged war on Posiedon.
                            I think a few million Soviet citizens would have preferred that too.

@Konzev - Not necessarily, but I've never heard a documentary say something like that before.

Comment

I think a few million Soviet citizens would have preferred that too.

@Konzev - Not necessarily, but I've never heard a documentary say something like that before.
                              A typo of a narrator perhaps ?

Comment

• Originally posted by korman643 View Post
                                Andrey / DMF01, is the new Stalingrad movie any good, in your opinion? The trailer seems to me very derivative and overblown...
                                I haven't seen it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X