This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Emil_G View Post
    No, there were casualties, many many - taste and humor among the worst two.
    A typically Tot answer. Let's focus on public relations. Casualties are taste and humour, but we'll sweep anything human under that red carpet. And if you hear any noise, shoot it.
    Tactics are based on Weapons... Strategy on Movement... and Movement on Supply.
    (J. F. C. Fuller 1878-1966)

Comment

• What's a Tot? Some more of your 1950's right wing slang? Sorry, don't get it.

You've really let yourself wonder in your assumptions...got me for some kind of militant shooter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Emil_G View Post
        What's a Tot? Some more of your 1950's right wing slang? Sorry, don't get it.

Comment

• [QUOTE=General Staff;919979]
          I .. detest everything Fascist
          [\QUOTE]

Lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Staff View Post
            Yes, and this is one of the main reasons for the collapse of the USSR. Improper statistics, improperly collected, improperly reported.
            It is not true. Real reasons of USSR collapse deserve a separate topic
            "In case of war guys in dark blue berets will be thrown in a mouth to an aggressor on purpose to break off this mouth"
            Vasily Margelov the father-founder of the Soviet airborne troops

Comment

• Originally posted by SunCat View Post
              It is not true. Real reasons of USSR collapse deserve a separate topic
              are you really going to waste your time with his paranoic view of USSR?

Comment

• I am looking for clips of The 1967 Parade on Red Square.

Great tks.

Comment

• sigh... I guess no more films huh???
                  "SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM" - " If you want peace, prepare for war".

If acted upon in time, ww2 could have been stopped without a single bullet being fired. - Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• RE:I guess no more films huh??? :crosseye

Originally posted by 17poundr View Post
                    sigh... I guess no more films huh???

I just recived :Gospodin Offizeri" from ebay. Havn't seen it yet, but the Youtube link, I posted here about 3 or 4 weeks ago, is still there, together with a lot of other movielinks. I guess you must have missed them.
                    It is nice to get feedback on the work of posting those links.
                    I like to share those movies here, and that is fun. If you just stick with your comments on the very common titles, as you have done so far, now that is not so much fun for me, because I have seen them all years ago.
                    I run a video store in Parry Sound Ontario, and I search the web for endless
                    hours, to find more movies with historical themes. If you profess a serious interest in them, yes I do like to recommand some good current russian ww2 movies to you.

Comment

• Just found this new 2008 miniseries on ebay, has anyone heard about it ?
                      http://cgi.ebay.com/RUSSIAN-DVD-RAZV...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

• And than this new miniseries about Afghanistan :
                        http://cgi.ebay.com/DVD-RUSSIAN-LICE...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

• And another Razvedchiki:
                          http://cgi.ebay.com/DVD-RUSSIAN-6-SE...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

• Originally posted by DANNGOC View Post
                            I am looking for clips of The 1967 Parade on Red Square.

Great tks.
                            PLz help

Comment

• Originally posted by DANNGOC View Post
                              PLz help
                              What was in that Parade?

I have never heard about documentaries or records of any parade excluding November 1941 and June 1945.

Comment

• Originally posted by 17poundr View Post
                                sigh... I guess no more films huh???
                                Behold!

http://www.youtube.com/v/KoQb8vb4blA&rel=0

Last edited by SunCat; 23 May 08, 07:12.
                                "In case of war guys in dark blue berets will be thrown in a mouth to an aggressor on purpose to break off this mouth"
                                Vasily Margelov the father-founder of the Soviet airborne troops

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X