• Show
Clear All

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IAfi...eature=related

What is the title of this movie ?
    It's Segeji Bezrukov in a new WW2
    movie.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhXRv...eature=related

This must be a ducumentary about a movie in the making, or could someone explain. I don't speak russian.

Comment

• Originally posted by Konzev View Post
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IAfi...eature=related

movie.

Mini-series "In June of '41" ...the same as a very bad movie from a few years ago. Lets hope this one is better.

Comment

Gospoda Oficery:Spasti Imperatora
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_gmdOXd6Ho#ok4LzSL2cpA

Watch this youtube trailer, it looks
          awesome. Looks like another movie about the russian civil war, in the tradition of ADMIRAL KOLCHAK
          and Gibel Imerij.
          Please post here if anyone knows a place that sells the DVD or Blue Ray.
          I would love to watch this special effet loaded movie on Blue Ray.
          You ask too early. It is not broadcasting in Russia yet. It looks like you see brand new Russian movies earlier than the most of Russians

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IAfi...eature=related

movie.
            It is a brand new movie about Soviet border guards who were the first who met the German invasion. I saw only a trailer on TV. So no comments.

Comment

• Re: June of 41

Originally posted by Emil_G View Post
              Mini-series "In June of '41" ...the same as a very bad movie from a few years ago. Lets hope this one is better.
              It does look better, but I found "June of 41" was not too bad of a movie,
              I was mostly bothered by trying to copy hollywood style dramatics.

Sergeji Bezrukov on the other hand is a first rate actor, I liked him in the mini series "Brigada" , "Esenin" and "Posledny Duel" where he played the writer Puschkin . My russian Lady Freind had to translate that movie for me.
              Besides WW2 and historical movies, I love period pieces a lot too.
              Also the new "WAR & PEACE" wasn't too bad either, but I still like the Bondarchuk version the best. The newer version did not have as many and long battle scenes.

Comment

• Konzev, you seem to like any Russian movie, you are a true russophile ! haha

Comment

• Originally Posted by Andrey: I have watched a few parts of the mini-TV-series (Russian TV Channel "1" is broadcasting it now every evening).

According my opinion it is a low quality movie.

Actors' play is very good, actors are very good but the scenario is very bad.
                  Yes, probably you are right about the scenario. I have watched only several pieces in Youtube, and the scenario indeed looks a little bit fantastic:-) But I thought maybe it could be better through the whole movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitaly View Post
                    Yes, probably you are right about the scenario. I have watched only several pieces in Youtube, and the scenario indeed looks a little bit fantastic:-) But I thought maybe it could be better through the whole movie.
                    Sometimes I think that the most of modern screenwriters about WWII are idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrey View Post
                      Sometimes I think that the most of modern screenwriters about WWII are idiots.
                      Most people are idiots.

Comment

• Sometimes I think that the most of modern screenwriters about WWII are idiots.
                        I do not remember new russian good WWII movies, except "Zvezda"...
                        I think they do hated USSR a very strong and now they hate Russia...

Chineses make movies about the Great Patriotic War better!

It's very sad

Most people are idiots.
                        It's not that case
                        "In case of war guys in dark blue berets will be thrown in a mouth to an aggressor on purpose to break off this mouth"
                        Vasily Margelov the father-founder of the Soviet airborne troops

Comment

• Originally posted by SunCat View Post

It's not that case
                          Your faith in humanity is touching.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emil_G View Post
                            Your faith in humanity is touching.
                            I know...
                            If we continue this theme I will agree with you, but it will be a malicious off topic
                            "In case of war guys in dark blue berets will be thrown in a mouth to an aggressor on purpose to break off this mouth"
                            Vasily Margelov the father-founder of the Soviet airborne troops

Comment

• it's OK. Welcome to the forums, nice to see more Russian people here.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunCat View Post
                                I do not remember new russian good WWII movies, except "Zvezda"...
                                I think they do hated USSR a very strong and now they hate Russia...

Chineses make movies about the Great Patriotic War better!

It's very sad

It's not that case
                                There are a few other good movies:

- "Peregon" ("Tranzit")
                                - "Svoi" ("Ours")
                                - "Franz+Polina"

But commonly you are right. The quality of modern Russian movies about WWII is horrific (like the most of Hollywood movies).

Chinese... As I know they have done one (1) movie which was the remake of the old Soviet movie.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X