Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of short amazing stories, Time - December, 1941

Volokolamsk, winter of 1941.

The Germans captured the town which is close to Moscow.

In December 1941 it was liberated by Red Army.

Today "Komsomolskaya Pravda" printed a few stories about Volokolamsk.

1.О БОРЕ КУЗНЕЦОВЕ

Перед самым освобождением Волоколамска от немцев, в ночь на 20 декабря, 15-летний Боря Кузнецов заметил возню фашистов у речки, уже была слышна приближающаяся советская канонада. Он понял, что они собираются взорвать мост. И тогда парень в одиночку из немецкого автомата открывает огонь по немцам, не давая минировать мост. Даже получив серьезнейшее ранение в позвоночник, истекающий кровью, он продолжает лупить по фашистам. Когда наши бойцы нашли Борю, он еще был в сознании - ребенок, изрешеченный пулями! До 18 марта московские врачи боролись за его жизнь, но мальчик не выжил.

About Borya Kuznetsov

It was right before the liberation of Volokolamsk, at night from 19th to 20th December, 1941. The roar of Soviet guns had been already heard. 15-years old Borya Kuznetsov saw that a few Germans did something nearly of the river. He understood that they were preparing to explode the bridge. And the guy alone began to shoot from German sub-machine gun, to prevent their work. Even after he was wounded in backbone, bleed to death, he continued to shoot. When our soldiers found him he stil had consciousness - a boy being riddled by bullets! Moscow doctors triedto save him till March, 18th but he died.

2. КАК МАЛЬЧИШКИ «ПОИГРАЛИ В СОЛДАТИКОВ»

- Здесь рядом есть деревенька Стеблево на 120 домов, - рассказывает почетный гражданин, волоколамский краевед Вячеслав Широков. - Так вот, в 41-м там образовалась краткосрочная пора безвластья - ни наших, не немцев. И вот собрались восемь местных пацанов от 11 до

14 лет и решили: «Если немцы вернутся, нельзя допустить, чтобы они уничтожили деревню». А поскольку фашисты уходили в спешке, от них осталось много оружия. Местный дед Федор за несколько часов научил мальчишек хоть как-то стрелять. Ребята вырыли в снегу траншею, разложили гранаты, автоматы - чего только у них не было! И больше суток держали оборону деревни! Раз немецкая разведка сунулась - натыкается на огонь, два... А пацанва еще и перебегает с места на место! Нацисты сделали вывод, что в деревне находится русская воинская часть, и убрались восвояси. И ведь Господь хранил детвору... Ни один из восьми «солдатиков» ни царапины не получил. Все дождались Победы и жили долго. Последнего схоронили совсем недавно. Про подвиг свой рассказывать стеснялись: да чего такого, мол, сделали? «Всего-навсего» сберегли большую деревню со всеми односельчанами. Жаль, никого из них так и не наградили, - досадует рассказчик.

How a few boys played "in soldiers"

There is village of Steblevo nearby, it has 120 houses. In 1941 there was a short time of no one land there - the germans had already retreated but the ours haven't come yet. And 8 local boys in age from 11 till 14 years met and decided: "If the germans will return, we should prevent them from the destruction of the village". The Germans had went away very quickly so a lot of weapon was left in the village. Local grand-father Fedor learned the boys to shoot somehow for a few hours. The boys dig a trench in the snow, prepared grenades and sub-machine guns. And they defended the village for more than a day and a night! Here German recon group tried to enter the village - and it stumbled across the sub-machine gun fire. They tried it again later - the result was the same. Moreover, the boys even run from one position to another. So the Nazies decided that a Russian unit was inside of the village and went away. And it looked like the God protected the boys... None from the 8 "soldiers" was even wounded. All of them have lived till the Victory and then they lived long life. The last of them died not long ago. They embarrassed to tell about their feat: "What amazing have we done?" They "only" saved a large village together with all its inhabitants. It is pity noone of them was awarded.

When Chino-Vietnamese Border War broke out in 1979, Vietnamese mass media broadcasted the story about a Vietnamese border boy that helped VN soldiers defend a high hill and the boy used a RPG (B-41) of dead soldier to destroy 2 Chinese tanks.

Hearing the story, some veterans cannot believe that an untrained boy can manage a rifle, not to talk a RPG! As it appeared, all the story was a mock-up and merely propaganda: the boy couldnot handle a rifle, not to say aim and fire.

Comment

Originally posted by DANNGOC View Post
      When Chino-Vietnamese Border War broke out in 1979, Vietnamese mass media broadcasted the story about a Vietnamese border boy that helped VN soldiers defend a high hill and the boy used a RPG (B-41) of dead soldier to destroy 2 Chinese tanks.

Hearing the story, some veterans cannot believe that an untrained boy can manage a rifle, not to talk a RPG! As it appeared, all the story was a mock-up and merely propaganda: the boy couldnot handle a rifle, not to say aim and fire.
      I.e. you think what I wrote is a propaganda only?

I think a boy could operate a sub-machine gun or a grenade.

When I was a schoolboy (a Soviet schoolboy) we studied AK-47, we shot from 4.5 mm rifle. When I was a 15-year boy we (ALL BOYS FROM MY AGE from my and from other school) shot from AK-74 in military training area. It wasa part Primary Military Training course which were in every Soviet school. Our teacher was a 60-years old man, former Lt-Colonel of Soviet Army.

In WWII children very often seved in Army and fought. There was a term of "regimental son". Such boys officially served in different units. They served in infantry, artillery, tank troops.

When I was a boy there was a series of books "Pioeners-Heroes" about children who got the rank of Hero of the Soviet Union.

There is a famous part of a documentary film when the operator showed a boy in military uniform who operated Maxim machine-gun shooting while other soldiers were running ahead in attack.

So I think all what I wrote is truth

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X