Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-War Russian Maps

Hi:

If any one is interested, I have now uploaded maps in the following sections to my web site:
    1:100 000
    M-38, N-34, N-35, N-36, N-37, O-34, and O-35

1:25 000
    O-35 and O-36

Regards,

John
    Stranger! To Sparta say, her faithful band,
    Here lie in death, remembering her command.

www.wwii-photos-maps.com

Looks good!
    Do you by chance have square L-36? Or the same area in what ever small scale, any pre war year?

EDIT: I am mainly intersted in L-36-040 and the adjacent maps.
    Last edited by Egorka; 03 Nov 09, 15:51.
    Kind regards
    Igor

* My grandfathers WW2 memoirs - Romania, Bulgaria, Yugoslavia, Hungary, 1944-1945.
    * On the question of "2 mil. rapes" by RKKA
    * Verdicts of RKKA Military Tribunals for crimes against civilians in 1945

Comment

L-36

Igor:

I do not have any L-36 maps on my site at this time. I am presently processing 1:250 000 scale maps which will include all of Western Russia, Finland, and the Baltic states. They are based on German and Russian General Staff maps and are very detailed. Although the maps were compiled in 1953, the detail is all war and pre-war. There are over three hundred maps in the overall set. Each map is titled with the name of the major city in that area. When I upload all the maps you can look under the first letter of the city and then find the area where the specific city is located. I usually title maps with the letter-number system (N-38, O-35) but I could not do that with these maps. I estimate two weeks to complete processing these maps. If you want a sample send me your email address.

The next set will be central Siberia. I do not think there were many WWII battles there but they are still interesting.

Regards,

John

www.wwii-photos-maps.com

Comment

map

Hello!You'd uploaded a part of the map 0-36-140 in the 3 message in the theme "1st Tank Army" . Could you send me the whole map ?I very appreciate your help
        If u have that maps 0-36-140 Чертолино (Chertolino) in 1:50000 or 1:25000 scale send me it too please
        Regards, Ilia

Comment

O-36-140

Ilia:

Please give me more information on where the first map is located on my site. I do not have O-36-140 in either 1:25000 or 1:50000.

Regards,

John

www.wwii-photos-maps.com

Comment

the map is located
            Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History > Weider Hosting > RKKA (The Russian Army) in World War II> 1st Tank Army
            post#3, attachmentid=25636&d=1241806173
            Regards, Ilia

Comment

O-36-140

My best guess is that the map is contained in one of the Russian Front sections on my site. Finding this map could be a lifetime commitment. Sorry I can't help.

www.wwii-photos-maps.com

Comment

nowhere is this page and on wwii-photos-maps com also

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X