GAZ AAA truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAZ AAA truck

Im looking for info on this truck, specifically the one mounting the 4 X Maxim mg.

Anyone know where I could find top-down views, as well as armor thickness in mm (if any at all) on this vehicle???
    "When you die on the battlefield, make sure that your corpse faces the enemy camp."
    -Hakagure

Re: GAZ AAA truck

Originally posted by Uberdave
    Im looking for info on this truck, specifically the one mounting the 4 X Maxim mg.

Anyone know where I could find top-down views, as well as armor thickness in mm (if any at all) on this vehicle???

on
    http://www.rkkaww2.armchairgeneral.c...vehicles_2.htm
    If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

Comment

Yes, I have that pic already AMVAS. I am specifically looking for top-down views (ie birds-eye view).

Also, what is the correct name/military designation for this vehicle?

GAZ.4M.AAA?

:bang:
      "When you die on the battlefield, make sure that your corpse faces the enemy camp."
      -Hakagure

Comment

Originally posted by Uberdave
        Yes, I have that pic already AMVAS. I am specifically looking for top-down views (ie birds-eye view).

Also, what is the correct name/military designation for this vehicle?

GAZ.4M.AAA?

:bang:
        I can't find top-down views of this vehicle 8(

Its name more often can be heard as M-4 AA device based on GAZ-AAA chassis, but maybe exists some other names. For example as quadrapled "Maxime" Antiaircraft device based on truck (GAZ-AAA) chassis
        If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X