Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a Russian website?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is there a Russian website?

    Just wondering if there is a website similar to achtungpanzer for the russians?
    Canada!!!

  • #2
    Originally posted by Nathan13 View Post
    Just wondering if there is a website similar to achtungpanzer for the russians?
    I'm brave enough to say it's my imf.forum24.ru

    However in reality there exists a pack of large forums devoted to military subjects such as RKKA and VIF2

    Regards
    Alex
    If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by amvas View Post
      I'm brave enough to say it's my imf.forum24.ru

      However in reality there exists a pack of large forums devoted to military subjects such as RKKA and VIF2

      Regards
      Alex
      how do i translate to english, google doesn't work
      Canada!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Nathan13 View Post
        how do i translate to english, google doesn't work
        RKKA: http://vif2ne.ru/rkka/forum/0/0.htm

        VIF2: http://vif2ne.ru/
        If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Nathan13 View Post
          Just wondering if there is a website similar to achtungpanzer for the russians?
          Actually, I have been quite interested in setting up an English-language website on Russian/Soviet armour if anybody is interested in assisting.

          My tank identification thread was an initial foray in this regard and I am trying to set aside the time to add additional Soviet tanks to this list.

          http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...ad.php?t=77660

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by skoblin View Post
            Actually, I have been quite interested in setting up an English-language website on Russian/Soviet armour if anybody is interested in assisting.

            My tank identification thread was an initial foray in this regard and I am trying to set aside the time to add additional Soviet tanks to this list.

            http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...ad.php?t=77660
            This would be great, could you please do this
            Canada!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Nathan13 View Post
              This would be great, could you please do this
              Yes...well...unfortunately a person has to make a living in the meantime.

              Comment


              • #8
                Would have loved to help, but I doubt I have the required skills for such a project.
                “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

                Max Sterner

                Comment


                • #9
                  Odd that nobody hasn't mentioned battlefield.ru
                  http://www.battlefield.ru/
                  "Religion can never reform mankind because religion is slavery"
                  Robert G. Ingersoll 1833-1899

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by JML View Post
                    Odd that nobody hasn't mentioned battlefield.ru
                    http://www.battlefield.ru/
                    This is my current favorite. Not a lot of activity tho.

                    Comment

                    Latest Topics

                    Collapse

                    Working...
                    X