Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No,it about liberating Austrians from Germans,it's not about Russians troops losing there lifes during ww2 Battles. (I think i am right)

Comment

Lost German girl.....but what's you're point,general Staff?

Comment

Originally posted by ELLE View Post
        Usual offtop...
        If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

Comment

It got removed so there really isn't one any more.

Rather like the other 100s 0f 1000s.

I'll try again:

OT, agsin, the Memorial is useful for those who never got a chance with the ladies. So salute to them.
          Last edited by General Staff; 03 Nov 09, 04:20.
          Tactics are based on Weapons... Strategy on Movement... and Movement on Supply.
          (J. F. C. Fuller 1878-1966)

Comment

what's you're point,general Staff?
            Don't even try to find any points in his posts. Just lame attempts at trolling.
            www.histours.ru

Siege of Leningrad battlefield tour

Comment

Originally posted by ShAA View Post
              Don't even try to find any points in his posts. Just lame attempts at trolling.
              Given the video and her obvious limp, I'll just take that as a compliment.

You need documents? Consider this first-hand evidence. And you can't solve problems until you recognize they existed. It's utter folly.

OT, again, the Memorial is useful for those who never got a chance with the ladies. So salute to them.

Comment

Originally posted by General Staff View Post
                Yes, add to this the fact the SU didn't have any colour film in WW2 at all and cameras were only allowed to authorised cameramen.

OT, again, the Memorial is useful for those who never got a chance with the ladies. So salute to them.
                You repeat it so many times it feels like something deeply personal. My deepest condolences to you
                www.histours.ru

Siege of Leningrad battlefield tour

Comment

Originally posted by ShAA View Post
                  1) Yes, add to this the fact the SU didn't have any colour film in WW2 at all and cameras were only allowed to authorised cameramen.

2) You repeat it so many times it feels like something deeply personal. My deepest condolences to you
                  1) You mean 'Party People'. Authorized. Documented. Total utter bollocks.

This wasn't filmed by a Soviet camera, a US one. A Soviet cameraman presumably had better things to do with his time than waste color film on subjects like this.

2) Yes. It is personal, and the fact that it is not to you is deeply revealing. Shame on you.

Last edited by General Staff; 03 Nov 09, 05:02.

Comment

Originally posted by General Staff View Post

You need documents? Consider this first-hand evidence. And you can't solve problems until you recognize they existed. It's utter folly.

Jesus GS, I am sure that girl got visited by some Red Army troops (well depending on her location). You really think British, American or others didn't try to get some nice blonde nookie as well? Some by force, others with money, food or protection fron those in the first category? It's been posted, and I have seen books on it, about sexual crimes commited by GIs in Europe, including in the countries they were liberating. It's all bad and if I were an officier I would have any rapist under my command shot.

Comment

As usually when it comes to this things it has gone terribly off-topic. Thread closed until further notice.

If you want to discuss rapes, there is a from time to time interesting thread about it in the ww2 section.

RKKA forum staff
                      /Erkki
                      Last edited by Erkki; 03 Nov 09, 05:09.
                      “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X