Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulate everybody with the Victory Day!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heidi View Post
    i hope i am not pushing my lucke here,i am german/aussie but why shuold yuo're counrty russia get credit for ww2 and no germans get nothing???after all russians nearly did want thee germans did plus also invading poland with us germans,apart frome the odd good russian themselfs!

i am also

ps what importan event russian history??? invading poland than swooping sides or thee cold war or russia killing it's on people????

juste cause russia in thee end were on the allies side ,does not mean that the allies justed you russians!

i'm saying russia did not doing any good for thee allies,they did,but also they were not goddy too shoes either.
    Heidi, I believe this particular thread was made to congratulate all the Russian people on this special event (праздник) which is very important to Russian people. It is not about who is right or wrong or who did what, it is about mourning our grandfathers common soldiers who defended the land who made selfish sacrifices hoping that their comrades and their children will have a better life.
    It is like saying all the Germans were fascist nazies. This is not true of course many Germans fought for their fatherland doing the same thing as the Russians. Many Germans especially in Luftwaffe who were common soldiers didn't even know that concentration camps even existed, all they were doing is defending their comrades and their fatherland because they thought they were doing something patriotic for their people and their land.
    Victory Day is for those common soldiers who did what they had to do to defend and make a better life for Russian people. It is something that will be in Russian hearts forever to march on May 9th this is our day!! This day is to celebrate and mourn for the millions of life's lost and making sure that something like this never happens again. This day represents peace, courage and honor , this day is for people to embrace each other and sing happy songs and drink lots of vodka . This day is not for political discrepancies it is a happy day this day is to embrace our German brothers and sisters
    Last edited by vado55; 11 May 09, 21:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Heidi View Post
      i hope i am not pushing my lucke here,i am german/aussie but why shuold yuo're counrty russia get credit for ww2 and no germans get nothing???after all russians nearly did want thee germans did plus also invading poland with us germans,apart frome the odd good russian themselfs!

i am also

ps what importan event russian history??? invading poland than swooping sides or thee cold war or russia killing it's on people????

juste cause russia in thee end were on the allies side ,does not mean that the allies justed you russians!

i'm saying russia did not doing any good for thee allies,they did,but also they were not goddy too shoes either.
      This is a thoroughly stupid post. Please stop this nonsense about "did what the Nazis did". At first I thought you simply knew very little about history and needed some more education when I saw you previous posts, but now it seems like you're just another Russophobic pro-Nazi troll (and not a little girl that wants to learn history) who ignores all rational arguments and keeps on pushing his agenda like "ten Russians to one German" and "the Russians were just as bad".

And you know zilch about Russian history and its important events, so don't even try to make any statements about it.

By the way, my grandpa was German and fought against Nazis in the ranks of the Red Army. So the Germans did get the credit - those who fought on the Soviet and Allied side for the just cause and not for getting villas with slaves in the East and exterminating Jews.
      www.histours.ru

Siege of Leningrad battlefield tour

Comment

The thread is closed.
        Thank eveyrbody for congratulations, but other subjects for dispute are neede to be discussed in other topics
        If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X