Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulate everybody with the Victory Day!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulate everybody with the Victory Day!

Congratulate everybody with this really Great Day!
    This day for our family is one of the major holidays. More important than many other holidays. Tthis holiday is in our hearts.
    Our family was lucky enough to loose only one man in this war (my great grandfather was missed in 1941. Until now all efforts gave very small result. we even don't know in what army and what front did he serve).
    My great grandma was more lucky - she left Smolensk on July 5'41 and on July 10th Germans started offensive agaisnt the town and on July 16th captured one half of it.
    My distant relatives were also lucky to escape from Minsk in the first days of the war. All my relatives made in this or that way contribution to this Victory. Cousins of my grandpa were in Berlin in May 1945. My grandpa also was in Berlin in May 1945, but directly after fights were over.

Unfortunately I had no chance to ask them questions about the war

Wish everybody not to see horrors of the war in his life.
    Russians in case of some troubles often says - "This is nothing in comparison with the war", or some similar things.

Let all victims of that wat be remembered forever

Again, congratulate everybody with the GREAT VICTORY!!!
    If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

Поздравляю Вас с праздником Победы !

Scott Fraser
    Ignorance is not the lack of knowledge. It is the refusal to learn.

A contentedly cantankerous old fart

Comment

Поздравляю Вас с праздником Победы !

Erik
      “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

Ура! С Днём Победы!

May 9, 1945 - Moscow, Leningrad, towns and villages

www.histours.ru

Siege of Leningrad battlefield tour

Comment

Happy Victory Day to all of you friends and comrades.

Comment

Happy Victory Day to all our Russian friends.
            War is less costly than servitude

Comment

A little late... but:

"Small copse on hill was burnt by fire,
              With bloody sunset spitting lead...
              Of thin red line, of eighteen fighters
              Remained alive three soldiers yet.
              So many old and dear comrades
              Unbreathing lay in death's cold lap.
              By godforsaken, nameless hamlet,
              An unimportant dot on map."

Link

Comment

Originally posted by kendrick View Post
                mmmm....russia/starlin wase not thate innercent during ww2! does not make any since,hope i wase not too rude,forgive me and my rudness to wards russians but it;s howe i feel.

happy v e day .
                Last edited by Erkki; 11 May 09, 10:46. Reason: fixed the quote for you Heidi :)

Comment

[QUOTE=Heidi;1198723]
                  Originally posted by kendrick View Post

mmmm....russia/starlin wase not thate innercent during ww2! does not make any since,hope i wase not too rude,forgive me and my rudness to wards russians but it;s howe i feel.

happy v e day .
                  I fully agree that Stalin was an evil men (as bad as Hilter), however as a Brition, I still thank the ordinary Russian people for the courage they showed during the Second World War.
                  War is less costly than servitude

Comment

[QUOTE=kendrick;1198738]
                    Originally posted by Heidi View Post

I fully agree that Stalin was an evil men (as bad as Hilter), however as a Brition, I still thank the ordinary Russian people for the courage they showed during the Second World War.
                    I'm not going to discuss Stalin's person here.
                    In general like all the Soviet regime Stalin's person was very contradictory.
                    There were features, which can't be treated in other way as evil, but were also features, which played positive historical role. It's a usual subject of hot disputes in Russia and abroad... no time for further development of this subject here...
                    If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

Comment

Soviet Empire fell almost twenty years ago, so now we can congratulate the citisens of free Russia for their Victory against the nazi Germany.
                      Off topic you can blame Lenin and Bolshevik revolution on Germany too. And the former was more evil than Stalin although the later is more hated in the west becouse he killed many comies too.
                      Kosovo is Serbian.
                      I support United Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
                      Behead those who say Islam is violent!

Comment

happy v e day .
                        This was a little rude Heidi, look at what you said at the other VE day thread.

@Dracoborealis, good post buddy.

Comment

Whoever wants to discuss Stalin, Russia and whatever political discrepancies please do it in other threads. This thread as the title says DAY OF VICTORY!! We get to congratulate each other on probably the most important event in Russian history and put all the political matters aside. Please respect that and move other discussions to another thread.
                          С днём Победы! Братья и Сёстры

Comment

happy v e day .
                            your forgiven. I hope Im not too rude but learn how to spell.

Comment

Originally posted by vado55 View Post
                              Whoever wants to discuss Stalin, Russia and whatever political discrepancies please do it in other threads. This thread as the title says DAY OF VICTORY!! We get to congratulate each other on probably the most important event in Russian history and put all the political matters aside. Please respect that and move other discussions to another thread.
                              С днём Победы! Братья и Сёстры
                              i hope i am not pushing my lucke here,i am german/aussie but why shuold yuo're counrty russia get credit for ww2 and no germans get nothing???after all russians nearly did want thee germans did plus also invading poland with us germans,apart frome the odd good russian themselfs!

i am also

ps what importan event russian history??? invading poland than swooping sides or thee cold war or russia killing it's on people????

juste cause russia in thee end were on the allies side ,does not mean that the allies justed you russians!

i'm saying russia did not doing any good for thee allies,they did,but also they were not goddy too shoes either.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X