Ba 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ba 10

Has anybody same information abot this car?
    It would be intresting too now about the armour and the angels in:
    Hull front (upper)
    Hull Front (lower)
    Hull Sides (Upper)
    Hull Sides (Lower)
    Hull Rear
    Hull Top
    Hull Bottom
    Turret Front
    Turret Mantlet
    Turret Sides
    Turret Rear
    Turret Top
    The speed on the road/cross country.
    And the fuels quantity.

I hope there are same one out there as can help me!

BA-10/BA-10ZhD/BA-10M

Weight, ton 5.1/5.8/5.36
    dimensions:
    Length, mm 4650/4970/4650
    width,mm 2070/2017/2070
    Height, mm 2210,2190,2210

Ammo - 49 shells, 2079 carriages for all versions
    Armor Hull, mm:
    Forehead - 10
    Rear 6-10/6-10/10
    Roof 6
    Bottom 4

Turret - 10-15
    Speed km/h:
    Max - 53/53 (railroad wheels)/53
    Average on unpaved roads - 20

obstacle negotiation, degree:
    rise - 20
    slope - 20
    heel - 15
    wade,m - 0.6
    cruising range by unpaved roads - 202 km,
    by highway - 260 km
    Fuel capacity - 118 liters
    Engine - GAZ-M-1, 50 h.p. (36.8 kW)
    If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

Comment

Okej, thanks.
      Do you mayby have same angels too the armour also?

Comment

the angles were close to vertical, I would not worry about that. What I would question is the ammo figures. There were versions with 45mm or 37mm cannon, or just MGs. There must have been different numbers for all of them.
        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Okay.
          I developing a boarding game, and there I use mister Kenny’s list too make some value at the Armour.
          How stronger they are its depend on the armors angel.
          So it could bee useful too now this staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Exorcist View Post
            the angles were close to vertical, I would not worry about that. What I would question is the ammo figures. There were versions with 45mm or 37mm cannon, or just MGs. There must have been different numbers for all of them.
            Never heard of the 37MM variant. The one with just an MG was the BA-20.

Comment

I have a picture here of a 1932 model, the turret is different- the back slopes forward and has a large round hatch opening forward. The spare wheel is mounted on the back of the truck. The gun barrel is short, with a recoil cylinder below that is nearly as long as the gun.

I would post the pic, but the method for posting pics here is so complex, Byzantine actually, that I never mastered it.
              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

I have a picture here of a 1932 model, the turret is different- the back slopes forward and has a large round hatch opening forward. The spare wheel is mounted on the back of the truck. The gun barrel is short, with a recoil cylinder below that is nearly as long as the gun.

I would post the pic, but the method for posting pics here is so complex, Byzantine actually, that I never mastered it.
                1932? It must have been a BA-I (http://www.battlefield.ru/content/view/22/50/lang,en/).

Posting pics: if your picture is on the internet, click the little icon that looks like a postcard. If you picture is a file on your computer, click the little paperclip icon and select the file.

Comment

Also you can check up my gallery
                  http://rkkaww2.armchairgeneral.com/galleries.htm

I use http://imageshack.us/ resource for posting pictures.
                  It's quite easy to do

P.S. Thx, Emil for the link to battlefield site
                  If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

Comment

I'll be damned, it looks as if I have a pic of a BA-9 with the turret from a BA-27 stuck on it. Thanks Emil, the system seems to have changed since I tried it a year ago, I will try to post it tomorow.
                    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X