Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Politics: I found very good West reporter who describes current events in Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politics: I found very good West reporter who describes current events in Russia

Hello, guys.

I found one very good West journalist who describes very well events in Russia and Russian point of view. I read some his articles, it is excellent.

His name is Peter Lavelle, he writes in the "United Press International" (www.upi.com).

His articles differ from that stream of nonsense which is usually made by other West reporters.

I read translations of West mass media in www.inosmi.ru. Opinion of Russian public in this site (messages after translation of article) about every article of Peter Lavelle is very good for him and usually reaction of Russian public on his articles is much more active than on other articles. So it is not only my opinion that his articles are excellent, it is common opinion of Russian public.

Andrey

Re: Politics: I found very good West reporter who describes current events in Russia

thx, Andrey..
    Sorry not to open discussion here about Iraq. I think this subject is well presented in special section of the main forum.
    I'm trying to take part in discussions there, but only in a small scale - prepairing a new updates, as usual no time
    If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

Comment

Re: Re: Politics: I found very good West reporter who describes current events in Russia

Originally posted by amvas
      thx, Andrey..
      Sorry not to open discussion here about Iraq. I think this subject is well presented in special section of the main forum.
      I'm trying to take part in discussions there, but only in a small scale - prepairing a new updates, as usual no time
      It is not about Iraq, Peter Lavelle writes only about Russia.

Yes, in some articles he describes Russian public opinion about Iraq events but I didn't think to speak about Iraq events when I wrote about this reporter.

He wrote excellent articles about Parliament elections, Putin and case of Khodorkovsky.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X