Red Army groups in Spb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Army groups in Spb

So.. This fall Im moving to Piter for 10 months, and I'd like to continue reenacting there, from what I have experienced of russian reenactment (Nikolskoe) Im looking forward to it. So now Im looking for a group in Spb, or as you guys say, a club

A few complications thought, due to airliner bagage limits I wont be able to bring all my stuff, if any. And Im also with out a weapon. So in addition to a group Im looking for a group that has the possiblity do lend or rent my most of the equipment..

Greatful for any tips or links, email adresses, phone numbers or even back alley meetings

Originally posted by Maksim View Post
    So.. This fall Im moving to Piter for 10 months, and I'd like to continue reenacting there, from what I have experienced of russian reenactment (Nikolskoe) Im looking forward to it. So now Im looking for a group in Spb, or as you guys say, a club

A few complications thought, due to airliner bagage limits I wont be able to bring all my stuff, if any. And Im also with out a weapon. So in addition to a group Im looking for a group that has the possiblity do lend or rent my most of the equipment..

Greatful for any tips or links, email adresses, phone numbers or even back alley meetings
    hello
    do you have some pictures to show?

Comment

Hi! Welcome here!!!

I'm from Moscow, but it's only 600 km from SPb, so who knows, maybe we can meet once...
      Ask ThomasM he has friends among reenactors in Peterburg. I think he can help!

Regards
      Alex
      If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

Comment

Pics of what?

Thx! Thomas doesnt have any contacts or in his own words: "No, not a single one". So any tips are welcome

Yeah, only 600 Im planing a trip to Moscow at least once, maybe for день победы.

Comment

Hi
          Thx! Thomas doesnt have any contacts or in his own words: "No, not a single one". So any tips are welcome
          Sad... I thought he has...

So, you can visit http://north-front.ru/English%20version/news_eng.htm
          It's a reenactment communits of St. Petersburg. But the site is old enough and no updates for a long time...

Yeah, only 600 Im planing a trip to Moscow at least once, maybe for день победы.
          Maybe we can meet earlier...

Regards
          Alex
          If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

Comment

Pics of what?
            of your equipment , stuff and so on you use for reenactment for example.

Comment

Cant find any right now... I'll get back to ya..

Comment

Did you get my PM(s), anyway welcome to the forums!
                “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

Yeah, sure sorry forgot to answer. Sure I'll bring the knife. My packning problems might be solved by the way, apperently for 15 € you can bring a golfbag but the content in the bag isnt specified

Comment

Well Bair should have contacts with a few units, so email/call him and see what he says.
                    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...ussianppsh.jpg
                    www.reenactor.se

Comment

Yeah, sure sorry forgot to answer. Sure I'll bring the knife. My packning problems might be solved by the way, apperently for 15 € you can bring a golfbag but the content in the bag isnt specified
                      Thank you!!!
                      “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasM View Post
                        Well Bair should have contacts with a few units, so email/call him and see what he says.
                        Well I was hoping to get a tip soon, you know how Bair is with answering emails

Comment

Think he checks emails ewery 3rd Month or so
                          http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...ussianppsh.jpg
                          www.reenactor.se

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                            Israel Army
                            by casanova
                            The Israelian Army stationed all airdefencesystens, tanks and soldiers on the Liban and Syrian border. The Iran wants to attack Israel. Arabian terrorists...
                            Yesterday, 23:15
                          • fastidiousboy
                            The best war games on PC
                            by fastidiousboy
                            Which war games are worth your time? It’s a tricky question to answer since war is sort of the default here in the world of PC gaming. The fighting...
                            Yesterday, 20:11
                          • fastidiousboy
                            Hello everyone
                            by fastidiousboy
                            Hello everyone, I am Huynh. I am 23 years old. I am an office worker.
                            Today I will show you a way to relieve stress in the office without the medicine...
                            Yesterday, 20:02
                          Working...
                          X