X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chechen terrorist No. 4 killed!

Hi, All

Recently a good news arrived. Chechen terrorist No. 4 - Gelaev was killed in mountains of Dagestan in fight against Russian frontier guards trying to escape in Georgia (Gruzia). His banda was also eliminated!

A few specifications then. This bandit was responsible for rears of bandits in Georgia, had contacts with Georgian leaders. Collected money and reinforcements. He's responsible for destroying of UN's helicopter in Abkhazia a few years ago. Also he organised several chemical laboratories in Georgia for production of chemical weapons for terroristic attacks. His acrivity started in 1980s from being caught stealing. Later he changed his way and becem one of the most powerful field commanders. So called "generals".
    Last years he could be seen in Georgia as I have already said.
    Hope he will be accompanied by the hell....................

On Feb. 13 another significant figure among Chechen terrorists was killed by unknowns in Quatar - Yandarbiev. That one who is responsible for ideology of terrorism in Caucasus. Who had direct contacts with Taliban in Afganistan and maybe directly with Ousama. Also he was responsible for the terrorist attack in Moscow theatre center in 2002.

Who'll be the next
    :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
    No.1. Basaev
    No.2. Maskhadov
    No.3. Abu Umar

PS. I guess that it were not our secret service's work in Quatar. Too rude method. Killing of Khattab and Dudaev was more careful planned and done. And it's impossible for serious secret service to send "killers" with Russian passports taking into account that in such a country all Russians are carefully traced by their Intillegence service
    If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

Yep, I was wrong when I said he had been killed already. I just couldn't believe that he'd be abandoned by his gang and left to run around the mountains of Dagestan on his own.

But hey, sooner or later....
    Kak nyne sbiraetsia veschii Oleg otmstit' nerazumnym ... well, you know who you are :)

Comment

It is only question of time for FSB to catch (or to destroy) remaining famous terrorists.

Most famous cases were:
      - Dudaev was killed by missile which was guided in his mobile telephone,
      - Khattab was killed,
      - Raduev was catched and died in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Oleg
        Yep, I was wrong when I said he had been killed already. I just couldn't believe that he'd be abandoned by his gang and left to run around the mountains of Dagestan on his own.

But hey, sooner or later....
        Yep...I never am sure if the bandit is killed without watching his dead body
        Hope Shaitan (-muslim Devil) will be his best friend THERE...........:sleep:
        If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

Comment

Chechen terrorist #4

Great news, amvas!!! I think that very few people know of the troubles in Chechnya, never mind the atrocities and abominations inflicted by the Chechen "rebels" (read "terrorists). This has been a terrible campaign, with the Chechen criminals using civilians to hide, and committing many acts of crime and terror. The Russian Army, Militia and Border Forces ahve fought a hard and honorable battle, most without any regard or thanks. Much remains to be dones, as well as against the Ossetians, Ingush and others that I do not know of. :thumb:
          Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
          (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

Comment

Re: Chechen terrorist #4

Originally posted by hogdriver
            Great news, amvas!!! I think that very few people know of the troubles in Chechnya, never mind the atrocities and abominations inflicted by the Chechen "rebels" (read "terrorists). This has been a terrible campaign, with the Chechen criminals using civilians to hide, and committing many acts of crime and terror. The Russian Army, Militia and Border Forces ahve fought a hard and honorable battle, most without any regard or thanks. Much remains to be dones, as well as against the Ossetians, Ingush and others that I do not know of. :thumb:
            I didn't understand your last statement...

Ossetians, Ingush and others are local nationalities of North Caucasus.

After start of Second Chechen Campaign (and now) local Muslim civilians suported (and supports now) Russian troops.

Abot destruction of Gelaev detachment.

In December of 2003 well equipped and armed detachment of Gelaev (app. 30 men) tried to come in Georgia through Dagestan territory in Mountain region. Local civilians saw them and reported about it in Frontier Post. Group of Frontier Gurds soldiers in truch went to check this and were ambushed by bandits. Chechens shot from AK all 9 Frontier soldiers and cutted off head of officer.

President Putin promised for Russian people that these bandits will be destroyed. Elite special forces (Spetznaz) took part in this operation with support of local civilians. As result all bandits were destroyed, but Gelaev could to escape.

He hided in mountains and some days ago local civilians reported for Frontier Guards that they saw suspect man. Two Frontier Guard soldiers (Muslims) went to check this man and unexpectly were ambushed by Gelaev. Gelaev shot them from AK. One soldier was killed, other was deadly wounded but second soldier could to shoot in Gelaev from his AK. His bullets practically cutted of hand of Gelaev, Gelaev could to go 100 meters and died from blood loss. All participants of combat died.

I saw in TV news how all Spetznaz soldiers who took part in actions against detachment of Gelaev were rewarded by personally President Putin. Two Frontier Guard soldiers who died in combat against Gelaev also were rewarded (posthumous)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X