Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helping Hand

AMVAS,

I can help also with any questions. And hopefully some of mine can be answered.

For the others who are reading this, my name is Craig Crofoot and I am the editor of the on-line magazine THE JOURNAL OF THE SOVIET ARMY.
    We publish orders of battle of the Soviet Armed Forces for its entire existence, from 1917 to 1992.

Be warned, we are a pay site. Half for web support and half to pay for research in Russia (that's why the .org at the end of our address)

Please visit us.

Regards,

Craig Crofoot
    Search in the past, for there you will find your future.

Re: Helping Hand

Originally posted by Craig Crofoot
    AMVAS,

I can help also with any questions. And hopefully some of mine can be answered.

For the others who are reading this, my name is Craig Crofoot and I am the editor of the on-line magazine THE JOURNAL OF THE SOVIET ARMY.
    We publish orders of battle of the Soviet Armed Forces for its entire existence, from 1917 to 1992.

Be warned, we are a pay site. Half for web support and half to pay for research in Russia (that's why the .org at the end of our address)

Please visit us.

Regards,

Craig Crofoot
    Hi, Craig!

Thank you... Really I'm flooded by questions.... Most difficult ones are about OOBs, as I haven't access to the comlete information about this. Your help in this case may be very valuable!
    I want to concentrate on a new materials, but can't do this being busy with discussions and such a tasks.

You forgot to gaive a link to your resource
    If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

Comment

Oops.

AMVAS,

Sorry about that. The link for my site is:

http://www.journalsovietarmy.org

Craig
      Search in the past, for there you will find your future.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X