Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RKKA in WWII project - 5 years!!!

Hi, everybody!

Today on May 8, 2008 we celebrates the 5th year anniversary of the project "RKKA in WWII".
    First of all I want to thank our ACG hoster, who provided an excellent conditions of hosting for this project. It would be impossible to keep it without ACG support. I much appreciate Brian's help and all the other ACG team! Many, many thanks ty, boys!

Also I want to thank everybody, who supported this project all that years. I can't name all that people. Some names even can't be opened!
    I hope to keep this project to be a really significatn help for everybody, who are interested both in the historical events of the World War II and technical data.
    I also need to apologise for my limited taking part in forum discussions. You know all the reasons for this. Can't promise to be more active in this field...

Again, thanks to everybody and congratulate you with the
    GREAT VICTORY DAY

ALEKSEY, aka ALEX AMVAS
    If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

Woo hooo!!! We also know what tomorrow is as well don't we??

День Победы !!

Here's to many more years!!

Comment

Whoo-hoo to the first and UUUrraaaahhhh to the last!
      http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...ussianppsh.jpg
      www.reenactor.se

Comment

A Hearty Congrats, Aleksey!

I've learned alot from the perimeter & I thank you all for it.

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

O Happy DAY! O JOYOUS ANNIVERSARY!! URRRAHH!!! (assuming I spelling it more or less correctly)

Comment

To all Russians everywhere- the best of wishes. Keep going and don't look back.
            Tactics are based on Weapons... Strategy on Movement... and Movement on Supply.
            (J. F. C. Fuller 1878-1966)

Comment

Thx everybody for congratulations!!!
              If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

Comment

Oh I missed this....
                Anyway a little late:

UUUURAAAAAAAAAAAHH
                CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
                “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X