This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frankly it is quite strange

that you guys put this subgroup down to the bottom of the forum...
    the effect is that I did not notice it at all ... till now that is..

Wouldn't it be a better idea to simply put it in the subfolder of WWII? Much easier to see and ... maybe makes a bit sense?
    Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

oh, i c... it is "hosted" ... hmm.. well, that is different... what does that mean anyway?

thx

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

It means that we (ACG) do not run this section, we simply allow it to occupy space on the servers. Amvas operates this section from his home in Russia. He's our resident Russian military historian, so if there's something regarding their history you want to know, amvas and his komrads probably can help you.

I hope I got that right, eh, Staff?
      Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

I just put a note up in the WW2 forum for people to find this forum here. Unfortunately I cannot move this forum up to that one as a subforum, although I might consider it. I would like to keep all the hosted sites (when more arrive) here at the bottom so they are in one place.

I also updated this forum's title, so it now has the link to Amvas's website on it. This should help more people find his site!

Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Thanks, Brian, Jim :thumb:

Yep, this section represents my own forum. Its subjects may differ from WW2's ones, but certainly this subject is the main one.

I'm trying to give western audience a pack of info from Russian side. As you can note, I comment the provided info rather rarely.
          It's becaue of too huge amount of it still to be uploaded....

Unfortunately this heap is only growing and growing......:crazy:
          If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

Comment

haha.. now I get a touch

Cool. ...

Did you pay attention to the heated discussion with our other Russian friend Andrey up there by any chance, host?

Comment

Originally posted by ER Chaser
              haha.. now I get a touch

Cool. ...

Did you pay attention to the heated discussion with our other Russian friend Andrey up there by any chance, host?
              I'm trying to follow some topics of the main forum, but not always. This takes time which I need for developing of my site....

Besides, our internet class is under attack of "Lovesan" virus and I need to fight against him too..........
              If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X