Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Alex!!!

Whew!!!

Nice site... (eventhough I havent browsed them all). Looks like you have invested a LOT in this site...

It has improved a LOT since the previous one...

Good luck and hope that more and more visitors come to this site...

DarKnight

Re: Congrats Alex!!!

Originally posted by RTulio
    Whew!!!

Nice site... (eventhough I havent browsed them all). Looks like you have invested a LOT in this site...

It has improved a LOT since the previous one...

Good luck and hope that more and more visitors come to this site...

DarKnight
    Thanks, Ron! I'm happy to see you here!
    Now you can see why I had to leave Crazybri battles..
    Here I can make much more people happy... It's very easy, but too time-consuming
    If you fire a rifle at the past, the future will fire a cannon at you.....

Comment

Time consuming is nothing when you make MORE people happy. :thumb:

And for that I give you :thumb: :thumb: two thumbs up!!!

Comment

Time consuming is nothing when you make MORE people happy. :thumb:

And for that I give you :thumb: :thumb: two thumbs up!!!
        Yep, but this makes a bit unhappy myself (I mean time consuming) as my dissertation work is moving too slowly

P.S. Now I fixed ~6000+ visitors on my site from the very start of my project

Comment

I'll second that, amvas. You've a great site here. I hope you have a lot of Russian military historians visiting here; they are sure to learn something they didn't know before. Drive on!
          Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim H. Moreno
            I'll second that, amvas. You've a great site here. I hope you have a lot of Russian military historians visiting here; they are sure to learn something they didn't know before. Drive on!
            Thanks, Jim
            I just today scanned 50+Mb of photos. Hope to put some of them here next months....
            But I have really much troubles with my theses which can couse a strong difficulties for me....

I'm not sure that much Russian historians visit this site, as I promote it in English segment. But who knows.....

Comment

Amvas my friend...

If a LOT of people from all over the world is interested in this site, how much more for RUSSIANS!!!

Take a good look at the brigther side of things!!! :bowdown:

Comment

Amvas my friend...

If a LOT of people from all over the world is interested in this site, how much more for RUSSIANS!!!

Take a good look at the brigther side of things!!! :bowdown:
                :thumb:
                I'm doing my best, as usual. Some people disagree with me, but I know that my life will not be enough to discuss everything with everybody :chair:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X